The Real Marigold Hotel

One of my guilty pleasures, just a wonderful TV show featuring Pete Beale, Wee Jimmy Krankie and her hubby, Selina Scott, Stanley Johnson, Stephanie Beacham, Sid Little, Bob Champion and Susan George.
Adventures in India, just love the interaction and experiences they're having - anyone else watching ?

One of my guilty pleasures, just a wonderful TV show featuring Pete Beale, Wee Jimmy Krankie and her hubby, Selina Scott, Stanley Johnson, Stephanie Beacham, Sid Little, Bob Champion and Susan George.
Adventures in India, just love the interaction and experiences they're having - anyone else watching ?
Watched it last week and part of tonight. Recorded the rest.
The film was over hyped crap. But the TV show has been good.

Saw the second half of this. The Krankees are fun, Beacham is still a wad, Sid Little is entertaining, Stanley Johnson is still the most sensible Johnson but the bloke who played Pete Beale is my favourite... paraphrasing a bit "I've not slept yet, there's just so much to see, all the houses along the railway line have fairy lights!". That's how you're supposed to travel...

You'd love our" Shirley Valentine summer " catch up on itv hub if you missed it Barb, it's fab

Back