The re-branding of caravans

@radjee gadjee he's talking about you

My caravan is just that. A caravan. But I don't hoyke the thing about any more. Sited it in north yorks.
When lockdown is over and non of you fuckers can get booked in anyway I'll have my little patch in the Dales to escape to.
Mine is a holiday home. Years ago previously called a static caravan, bit now nown as (and sold by the manufacturers) as holiday homes as once they are sited and plunbed in with the drainage and electric, they ain’t going anywhere 😂.
Ours is a 42ft by 13ft with a 12 ft wrap around deck. We spend more time there from March to January than we do in our house. So to us it is a home.

Imagine being stuck behind one in a one litre hatchback man. Rotten. I’m glad those days are behind me but I still hate caravans.

Well that's crap, I've overtaken plenty of little scooters with 4 wheels whilst towing a caravan with my 2 litre Mondeo, Volvo etc
Imagine having a car with a one litre engine :lol:

4 wheel scooter (wouldn't admit to driving one mind)

Last edited:
Mine is a holiday home. Years ago previously called a static caravan, bit now nown as (and sold by the manufacturers) as holiday homes as once they are sited and plunbed in with the drainage and electric, they ain’t going anywhere 😂.
Ours is a 42ft by 13ft with a 12 ft wrap around deck. We spend more time there from March to January than we do in our house. So to us it is a home.
open over winter? whereabouts?

Just seen a fellow SMBer refer to his caravan as a holiday home on another thread.

I’ve stayed with Eurocamp a couple of times and they are “chalets”.

We all know what they are, you’re not fooling anyone. Are people that ashamed of living like a pikey for 2 weeks of the year?
I've never got the caravan thing. 20 grand or summat to live in a glazed Portacabin at weekends. Oh and that'll be thousands more a year for the site fees, plus your shit shed seems to be approaching 5 years old. That'll be 20 grand for a new one and you can only part ex your old one to us. Sorry mate, thems the rules... I'll give you £1500 quid for your old one though. I've also heard you've been talking during the bingo so you're barred from the camp bar for a month.

Class that mate. It’s like Gogglebox, “best friends Jenny and Lee”.
😂😂😂😂

Seriously though mate. It is class. It’s better than (and cost more ) than the first two houses we bought after we were married.
Just turn up and switch on the gas and the water and we are away. Even have Sky installed so get all the sports etc 👍👍👍

Last edited:

Back