The Queen gives her employees a Tesco Christmas pudding

I worked at a place where the managers used to put a couple of tins of Roses in the staff room for people to pick at on their breaks. One lass was furious because her favourite purple ones were eaten before she got one, and then two lads on night shift scoffed most of them and left the crappy ones for everyone else.

The next year, she intercepted the tins and sat and counted out how many of each type of chocolate there was and dished them out evenly so we all got a little twist of blue roll with a sweet ration in. I don't like the strawberry and orange creams, so I was swapping them with people for the nut ones. Then she was furious again because I had several purple ones and she just had one :lol:
The purple ones are to blame for many a Xmas tiff

.................Every little helps.

I still think it's madness that, that's how Gas Engineers had to get signed up to be Corgi registered before they could work in the Palace

Wow !! well done little old Queen, normally the Royals wouldn't give away the steam from their shit, let alone a full size Christmas pud, what a time to be alive.

Back