The Punisher

Same. I didn't care that he was white, the character is white in the comics, I wouldn't have been arsed if they put an Asian actor in.

I didn't like the fact that the character was a fanny. The actor was shit at fight scenes too, it seemed like there were cuts every couple of seconds to hide he was crap and it failed.

I think we'd have enjoyed iron fist more if they'd released it before the others as we wouldn't have realised how much better they could do.

Totally agree mate. Daredevil absolutely ruined us with some stunning fight scenes and cinematography...then we got that :lol:

Isn't the showrunner for IF the same guy as Inhumans? If so, there's hope as I'd expect Marvel to dump him at the first opportunity.

Yep.

Didn't see that coming :eek:

Regarding iron fist debate ...it may have been the worst, but if the others are very / quite good then that doesn't make it shit. I enjoyed it
Many of the 'industry' had problems with Danny rand not being Asian.
If they'd made a white blonde new Yorker different others would have complained.

Then again I didn't think Inhumans was too bad:eek::lol:
no problems with Danny Rand being white, huge problems with him being a whiney unlikeable pussy, and jesus that actor, how is he still working, was muck in Game of Thrones too.

Inhumans, only watched the first episode but its gotta be one of the worst pilots I've ever seen, the cgi on that hair man, that was some shit.

LOVING Runaways a lot. Has a real Buffy feel to it.

The Gifted was shite when I tried the pilot.
Runaways is very good imo. Always gonna be canny when one of the characters has a dinosaur as a sidekick:lol:

The Gifted gets better I think, when the dad stops being a knob and the proper mutants come into it. Loadsa X-Men drops too

Runaways is very good imo. Always gonna be canny when one of the characters has a dinosaur as a sidekick:lol:

The Gifted gets better I think, when the dad stops being a knob and the proper mutants come into it. Loadsa X-Men drops too
Nowt like Heroes mind ;)

Funnily enough I just read "Scott buck won't return as showrunner for season 2 of iron fist":lol:

But. .
They've unfortunately given it to the fella who was showrunner for Sleepy Hollow. Hmmmm.

Back