The problem with God is that he can’t take a joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

Technically God is an Alien so they should show that Alien film.

A mate of mine’s fatha always used to say that anybody who believed in god had mental health issues, also anybody who didn’t like footy was a total wrangun. I kid you not, he was always deadly serious when he came out with this. By the way he was from crook

The deputy warden of another church thinks it shouldn't be shown .... I bet he knows all about the 'very explicit sex scene'. :lol:

'Paganism' is the true European religion. Why people follow the Middle Eastern religion led by a Jew I'll never know.
Each to their own but i really cannot get over the fact that anybody believes in any religion I put it up there as one of the most incredulous hoaxes of all time. Not one teeny weeny shred of anything and yet the fairy tale continues to this day. But if people want to believe thats fine. But don’t shove it down my f***ing throat

Poor soul they used a body double for her dance and overdubbed her voice in the film :lol:
I heard they used a bloke with his willie nipped between his legs like on silience of the lambs.

Each to their own but i really cannot get over the fact that anybody believes in any religeon. I put it up there as one of the most incredulous hoaxes of all time. Not one teeny weeny shred of anything and yet the fairy tale continues to this day. But if people want to believe that fine. But don’t shove it down my f***ing throat
I believe in Aliens, seriously..

[QUOTE="niceonemarra, post: 28187683, member: 40035"]I heard they used a bloke with his willie nipped between his legs like on silience of the lambs.

I believe in Aliens, seriously..[/QUOTE]
nah she was a dancer

'Paganism' is the true European religion. Why people follow the Middle Eastern religion led by a Jew I'll never know.
It's baffling why anybody in this day and age follows any religion, believes the poppycock and regulates their life towards a set of arbitrary rules. I shall be fully enjoying bacon sarnies, sex before marriage, rare steak and alcohol thanks very much.

It's baffling why anybody in this day and age follows any religion, believes the poppycock and regulates their life towards a set of arbitrary rules. I shall be fully enjoying bacon sarnies, sex before marriage, rare steak and alcohol thanks very much.
Especially the younger generation, i just don’t get it at all

"However, the Dean said the films won't be "showing God anything that he hasn't seen before".

When you consider "he" killed every man , woman and child on Earth by drowning them he probably made wanking motions at the screen.

It's baffling why anybody in this day and age follows any religion
as my ganny always said, there's nowt funnier than folk...

i can kinda understand how some people need something to grasp onto to get them through their lives, however when you find the more educated religious folk, even those of a science background you have to really question their integrity.

Back