The power of a shower

Should just drink less marra, more for the enjoyment than the effect.
16 years touring with rock bands pretty much caught up with me last year! I’m definitely going to have a while off and then may start again slowly. I’m pretty much all or nothing with most things and same with drinking. Don’t have that ‘off’ switch most have. Plus with work drinking pretty heavily every single day it was going to catch up eventually!

16 years touring with rock bands pretty much caught up with me last year! I’m definitely going to have a while off and then may start again slowly. I’m pretty much all or nothing with most things and same with drinking. Don’t have that ‘off’ switch most have. Plus with work drinking pretty heavily every single day it was going to catch up eventually!

Shit aye, forgot you were the fella with the job that makes me jealous as fuck :lol:

Best thing is to stop the suffering, hang over the pot and make yourself sick as soon as possible. It’s pointless battling that sickly feeling. Soon as I make myself sick all feels good in the world again, shit, shower and some bait and I’m right after that.

moping about feeling sorry for yourself is the worst thing in the world
Not for me.
I don't get bad stomach hangovers just splitting headache ones.
I always try to down as much water as I can before going to bed and it does help with the recovery

Back