The Pharmacist

elder

Striker
there's been a few threads on drugs lately and particularly the effect of prescription opiates has had on the US. there's a cracking 4 part docco on netflix called 'the pharmacist' which is a great watch and just shows how out of control even prescription medication has become. this one focuses on oxycontin and purdue pharma who made it.

The American medical system is fucked, can't get my head around people wanting our system to be more like theirs. Unless they run drug companies and are only interested in making a shit tonne of money like.

The American medical system is fucked, can't get my head around people wanting our system to be more like theirs. Unless they run drug companies and are only interested in making a shit tonne of money like.

purdue pharma perfected that model. doctors opening drug mills where 'patients' went to surgeries that didn't even have anywhere for patients to be examined, just tell the doc you're in pain and ask for the 'holy trinity' of oxycontin, xanax and soma... happy days!

there's been a few threads on drugs lately and particularly the effect of prescription opiates has had on the US. there's a cracking 4 part docco on netflix called 'the pharmacist' which is a great watch and just shows how out of control even prescription medication has become. this one focuses on oxycontin and purdue pharma who made it.
There's a reason why no one tries to copy Americas healthcare system or Government system.

Both are expensive, unnecessarily complicated and fucked.

Nobody wants our system to be like theirs apart from money making leeches and their friends ie the tory party

Back