The Outer Worlds

How did you set your character up initially? I always struggle at first to choose the way I want my character to go. I'm considering either starting again or just adapting my build going forward.
I googled "outer worlds build", tried a few then used this as a guide. They have a few different ones on this channel

Basically v high intelligence and perception at the beginning then hoy points into long guns, sneak and science. Quite a few spare points left so easy to mess about with.

This page has decent builds anarl. I tried the Apex predator which was OP but I liked it a bit too much and ended up attacking everybody

Last edited:

I googled "outer worlds build", tried a few then used this as a guide. They have a few different ones on this channel

Basically v high intelligence and perception at the beginning then hoy points into long guns, sneak and science. Quite a few spare points left so easy to mess about with.

This page has decent builds anarl. I tried the Apex predator which was OP but I liked it a bit too much and ended up attacking everybody

Will have a look at it when I get home. I'm not that far in so might just be able to adapt my current character.

Builds? Is there really a build element to this? Just wizzing my points into things as I see fit and having no problem at all with any of it which would require me to actually make a "build". Or is this just people wanting hits and youtube fame trying to tack "builds" into it for hits!?

Builds? Is there really a build element to this? Just wizzing my points into things as I see fit and having no problem at all with any of it which would require me to actually make a "build". Or is this just people wanting hits and youtube fame trying to tack "builds" into it for hits!?

Bizarre rant.

Anyone get that lass to rejoin edge water from the botanical gardens? I got her crew to go back but didnt get the option to talk Reed into stepping down

You’d probably need to think about your build/play style if you’re playing on the hardest difficulty like.

Anyone get that lass to rejoin edge water from the botanical gardens? I got her crew to go back but didnt get the option to talk Reed into stepping down

I got her to take over from him. Just say you will deal with him and then go talk him into leaving. I hear you can just shoot him as well if it's bugged somehow.

All the side quests are just extra chats of the main quests . I didn’t buy this as is part of the game pack thing that is 7 quid a month. Nit sure I’d of bought it full price . It’s decent but something is not quite there that makes me want to go back or delve into the story

All the side quests are just extra chats of the main quests . I didn’t buy this as is part of the game pack thing that is 7 quid a month. Nit sure I’d of bought it full price . It’s decent but something is not quite there that makes me want to go back or delve into the story

Yep it's all fart and not shite. The characters look great but there isn't much to it after that, to be honest I'm bored of it already and struggle to go back to it.

I don't even feel like there is any progression. I feel like I was given everything at level one and everything I pickup now is just the same shit. Levelling doesn't really give me a sense of achievement as the abilities are turd.

They had the basis of a great idea but it just seems rushed and trying too hard NOT to be fallout.

Yep it's all fart and not shite. The characters look great but there isn't much to it after that, to be honest I'm bored of it already and struggle to go back to it.

I don't even feel like there is any progression. I feel like I was given everything at level one and everything I pickup now is just the same shit. Levelling doesn't really give me a sense of achievement as the abilities are turd.

They had the basis of a great idea but it just seems rushed and trying too hard NOT to be fallout.

fallout 3 still my favourite , those games fee like the world is alive. This is poor mass effect and you get the impression that nothing happens u til you walk in the room.

the world was built before the story Etc. Agree about the getting everything. I had 2 companions with flame throwers after an hour.unstoppable

Finished this already - very short but they reckon there will be DLC to open up the other worlds, so more money to be spent.

Unable to do side quest in Byzantium as I killed a lot of citizens, so now I can't talk to the guy to complete the mission as he's an 'enemy' - any idea how to fix this?? :lol:

Finished this already - very short but they reckon there will be DLC to open up the other worlds, so more money to be spent.

Unable to do side quest in Byzantium as I killed a lot of citizens, so now I can't talk to the guy to complete the mission as he's an 'enemy' - any idea how to fix this?? :lol:
I reckon loading an earlier save is the only way. I messed up Byzantium and ended up having to kill every single person in the city just so that I could progress, so ended up doing none of the quests there. Still finished it alright, like.

I reckon loading an earlier save is the only way. I messed up Byzantium and ended up having to kill every single person in the city just so that I could progress, so ended up doing none of the quests there. Still finished it alright, like.

that's what happened to me. I'm going to have another bash at a higher difficulty as there's loads of trophies I've missed out on due to preferring certain weapons to others. Will try and be more careful in Byzantium this time :lol:

Back