The Outer Worlds

Pleasant but gets very boring, very quickly.

Any comparisons to the Fallout franchise are a pisstake surely? Not in the same league.. or even close

Any comparisons to the Fallout franchise are a pisstake surely? Not in the same league.. or even close

It is made by the people who made New Vegas so the comparisons were always going to happen. I agree it gets boring quickly. I haven't finished it and don't think I'll go back to it now.

Apart from being made by the lads that did New Vegas, having the same gameplay, same mission structure, leveling, and collectables, it's fuck all like it mate. :lol:

I've paid £1 for a months trial of the Xbox Game Pass on the PC, so I think I will give this a blast. Always wanted to play it but just haven't been arsed to shell out for it.

Missed this the first time around so grabbed it for cheap pre owned at Christmas.

Quite enjoying it, I like the mega corporation take on the future like in Alien. Combat is ok for a first person shooter, I’m hopping around planets a fair bit so it’s not getting boring yet. Companions are very overpowered but some of their side quest stories are interesting.

Feels like Fallout in space without the depth.

Missed this the first time around so grabbed it for cheap pre owned at Christmas.

Quite enjoying it, I like the mega corporation take on the future like in Alien. Combat is ok for a first person shooter, I’m hopping around planets a fair bit so it’s not getting boring yet. Companions are very overpowered but some of their side quest stories are interesting.

Feels like Fallout in space without the depth.

Seem to remember reaching my spaceship but getting bored before i could fuel up.

it just felt like the most formulaic game i'd ever played. 'i'l give you the fuel you need but i need you to clear out these ants for me first. go and ask jeff for some ant spray' 'hi, i'm jeff. yes i can give you ant spray but i need you to find my dog first, i haven't seen him since this morning. bob took him for a walk near the factory' blah blah blah

Seem to remember reaching my spaceship but getting bored before i could fuel up.

it just felt like the most formulaic game i'd ever played. 'i'l give you the fuel you need but i need you to clear out these ants for me first. go and ask jeff for some ant spray' 'hi, i'm jeff. yes i can give you ant spray but i need you to find my dog first, i haven't seen him since this morning. bob took him for a walk near the factory' blah blah blah
Aye that’s becoming a ball ache the further I go

Back