The Orville

Watchable and stands out from some of the dross that has been made (in my opinion) but hey that's what matters to me! If we all liked the same thing then not all shows, films, plays etc would be made. You make your choice that's individual to you viva la difference...

Watchable and stands out from some of the dross that has been made (in my opinion) but hey that's what matters to me! If we all liked the same thing then not all shows, films, plays etc would be made. You make your choice that's individual to you viva la difference...
You're preaching to the choir mate. I don't think I've spoke to anyone who doesn't like Orville tbh

Shits all over ST-Discovery imo.
As of now, I agree.
I see ST:D as a slow burner with huge potential to get better and eventually overtake The Orville significantly. I think The Orville hit the ground running and has much less room to get better compared to ST:D
If not, what I consider to be the best thing ever to grace the small and large screen is dead after 51 years.

As of now, I agree.
I see ST:D as a slow burner with huge potential to get better and eventually overtake The Orville significantly. I think The Orville hit the ground running and has much less room to get better compared to ST:D
If not, what I consider to be the best thing ever to grace the small and large screen is dead after 51 years.

I should add I am a ST fan and Discovery is decent enough.. Just that Orville is better. :cool:

I'm loving it so far.

It feels so much more Star Trek than Discovery does, but with McFarlane's humour thrown into the mix. As a fan of both Star Trek and McFarlane, it ticks all the boxes for me.

Really glad they've been given a second season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying Discovery too, but I'm definitely enjoying The Orville more.

Back