The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

I'm enjoying the coverage from America.

Funny that because you usually slag America off at any given opportunity.

Of course now the Republicans control the house and the committees, they can pander to the folk like you, and all of a sudden you trust the Americans again.

Ridiculous how simple you are and how easily you are to manipulate

Funny that because you usually slag America off at any given opportunity.

Of course now the Republicans control the house and the committees, they can pander to the folk like you, and all of a sudden you trust the Americans again.

Ridiculous how simple you are and how easily you are to manipulate
It's nothing to do with my political views. 'Rand Paul' was the one calling BS early on and he's been prvoen right and more and more are seeking proof of origin or at tleast some accountability. I share links to people sharing information/documents and I believe them. I don't believe the MSM narrative.

Check out 'Redacted' on Youtube, good show. Fauci lied to Congress about funding NIH and Eco alliance. He's in the shit. The Chinese Scientist blew the whislt in 2021, she;s still in the states.

Americans do annoy the hell out of me but for the record. Two of my best mates are American. It's the M.I.C. that I hate, not American families. The American government has been infiltrated at the highest levels.It's trying to drag us into another war. It's trying to reduce the population of the planet. Actually, that's the Globalist Elite, which controls the M.I.C.
FBI
CIA
Homeland
NSA
NASA
Army
Navy the list goes on haha

ps
You're the one who's been manipulated pal.
pps
3-0 to the lads the neet!

It's nothing to do with my political views. 'Rand Paul' was the one calling BS early on and he's been prvoen right and more and more are seeking proof of origin or at tleast some accountability. I share links to people sharing information/documents and I believe them. I don't believe the MSM narrative.

Check out 'Redacted' on Youtube, good show. Fauci lied to Congress about funding NIH and Eco alliance. He's in the shit. The Chinese Scientist blew the whislt in 2021, she;s still in the states.

Americans do annoy the hell out of me but for the record. Two of my best mates are American. It's the M.I.C. that I hate, not American families. The American government has been infiltrated at the highest levels.It's trying to drag us into another war. It's trying to reduce the population of the planet. Actually, that's the Globalist Elite, which controls the M.I.C.
FBI
CIA
Homeland
NSA
NASA
Army
Navy the list goes on haha

ps
You're the one who's been manipulated pal.
pps
3-0 to the lads the neet!

Have you been drinking white spirit? I don’t think a word of that makes sense.

Why not post your information here for us to all read and discuss?
Because its wont be openly debated it will be rubbished by the sleepers who believe anything that are told by the BBC without questioning or investigating the subject matter. I've had 4 bands since joining just trying to wake these people up and to be honest its a lost cause.
Opps should say bans not bands

Last edited:
Because its wont be openly debated it will be rubbished by the sleepers who believe anything that are told by the BBC without questioning or investigating the subject matter. I've had 4 bands since joining just trying to wake these people up and to be honest its a lost cause.
Opps should say bans not bands
I am happy to debate and discuss with anyone, I prefer when people link the facts and figures from the source, so I can go and read them myself, as sometimes things can be lost when posted across multiple platforms, kind of like how Chinese whispers work.

I do find people repeating facebook rants with no links and just headline grabbing claims a pain mind, as in my view these people are just trying to causes issues like trolling or trying to get some posters to bite.

I cant see how you would get banned if you posting in good faith, with facts and the such like, we might disagree on if the information is correct or even taken out of context, but I cant see you getting a ban for a debate in good faith.

I am happy to debate and discuss with anyone, I prefer when people link the facts and figures from the source, so I can go and read them myself, as sometimes things can be lost when posted across multiple platforms, kind of like how Chinese whispers work.

I do find people repeating facebook rants with no links and just headline grabbing claims a pain mind, as in my view these people are just trying to causes issues like trolling or trying to get some posters to bite.

I cant see how you would get banned if you posting in good faith, with facts and the such like, we might disagree on if the information is correct or even taken out of context, but I cant see you getting a ban for a debate in good faith.
I've never had my bans explained, all posts were posts to inform people about what is happening which should help them make better informed decisions going forward. I suspect the mod banning me doesn't like my narrative or cant understand it

I've never had my bans explained, all posts were posts to inform people about what is happening which should help them make better informed decisions going forward. I suspect the mod banning me doesn't like my narrative or cant understand it
Oh come on - you wouldn't get banned if you'd just provide some proper evidence for, or credentials to assert, the positions you take. There are a few on here that will debate from an informed perspective if your position has any merit. You did the very thing you get banned for on the Excess Deaths thread - providing handwaving bollox with no backup.

Greetings from China! It would appear that there is no authority in the world, that can get to the bottom of it. China will never be held to account. China was the perfect ally in this 'operation' and Pharma did so well and millions died.

But Biden said it best "We beat Pharma this year"$$$$$ 2021

As for the Origins. Is it even in the news?

When the oscillation of chaos (us lot f***ing up) reaches a certain frequency, logic is triggered...Covid is pure logic, nobody had to engineer it.

Found this

It's 3 hours long and i'm halfway through.

Did this even make the MSM?

So the witnesses are claiming it was not engineered in a lab. A lab that was conducting GOF research backed by the USA. And a virus that's name was patented in 2016 in preparation for this event...

In the meantime "Dog-raccoon" a never before known species, now exists and weird cats are the reason we all got covid19, not because of a lab-leak.

Found this

So the witnesses are claiming it was not engineered in a lab. A lab that was conducting GOF research backed by the USA. And a virus that's name was patented in 2016 in preparation for this event...

In the meantime "Dog-raccoon" a never before known species, now exists and weird cats are the reason we all got covid19, not because of a lab-leak.

Ah yes because all good cover ups start with patenting a virus name

f***ing hell

Found this

Racoon dogs have been around for years (called a He in chinese) get a family of then in our back yard.

Racoon dogs have been around for years (called a He in chinese) get a family of then in our back yard.
Well in that case they will be carrying the virus even now, funny that hardly anybody knew about this species before, BBC do a good nature programme and never seen it mentioned. Anyway I checked your 'He' out and it's correct.
Ah yes because all good cover ups start with patenting a virus name

f***ing hell
Would you like me to provide the document sire?

Well in that case they will be carrying the virus even now, funny that hardly anybody knew about this species before, BBC do a good nature programme and never seen it mentioned. Anyway I checked your 'He' out and it's correct.

Would you like me to provide the document sire?
Go for it I could do with a laugh

Back