The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

As I said (only for you to conveniently ignore) only a fool would ignore the possibilities at the time.
yOU MISSED bILLY NEE MATES.

Here's yer man. poor fucker tries to give all of his money away but ........

As I remind you, again, I said a lab leak was possible, and if it was a lab leak China should face severe consequences.

How many times will I need to ask you what you really think about vaccines? If you’re too much of a coward to say that’s fine. You can PM me, you can’t be reported for disinformation that way.

So no comment on the contents of the video then?
Why are you scared to watch it?

Why won’t you comment on what you really feel about vaccines? We both know that I answered your questions, you’d then take the conversation down that track, because you’re avoiding answering the questions that I asked you first.

I’ll happily discuss that video with you but I expect my questions answered first and you’re still avoiding them because for some reason you’re scared to say what you really think about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccinations, relying instead on inferences that the vaccine is implicated in deaths but going no further.

It’s obvious to me what you’re hinting but I want you to be clear so I don’t misrepresent your views.

Why won’t you comment on what you really feel about vaccines? We both know that I answered your questions, you’d then take the conversation down that track, because you’re avoiding answering the questions that I asked you first.

I’ll happily discuss that video with you but I expect my questions answered first and you’re still avoiding them because for some reason you’re scared to say what you really think about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccinations, relying instead on inferences that the vaccine is implicated in deaths but going no further.

It’s obvious to me what you’re hinting but I want you to be clear so I don’t misrepresent your views.
It's quite obvious that I'm sceptical about the motivation behind and effectiveness of the vaccine (as if you didn't know).

You're just goading him into saying something that you know will result in a possible ban. I can only assume you are 'right in there' with some of the mods on this forum.

I myself have recently had a ban for quoting a famous line from "Fawlty Towers". To a lass on here, who is either a silent mod/wants to be/is sleeping with one. So I got a month ban, for that...

What da ya think of that Frigid me ol mucka?

You're just goading him into saying something that you know will result in a possible ban. I can only assume you are 'right in there' with some of the mods on this forum.

I myself have recently had a ban for quoting a famous line from "Fawlty Towers". To a lass on here, who is either a silent mod/wants to be/is sleeping with one. So I got a month ban, for that...

I quite literally said he could PM me if that was his concern. You can’t report a PM for misinformation.

I have no desire to see Boy banned. I haven’t and wouldn’t have, reported his posts. I’d rather highlight the erroneously held beliefs and demonstrate the evidence against them. I’d have done the same with Mick but he was banned through someone else’s reports before he could provide to me the basis for his claims.
It's quite obvious that I'm sceptical about the motivation behind and effectiveness of the vaccine (as if you didn't know).

I can see that yes. On what grounds? You seem to believe they’ve killed multiple people that you know.

Last edited:
I quite literally said he could PM me if that was his concern. You can’t report a PM for misinformation.

I have no desire to see Boy banned. I haven’t and wouldn’t have, reported his posts. I’d rather highlight the erroneously held beliefs and demonstrate the evidence against them. I’d have done the same with Mick but he was banned through someone else’s reports before he could provide to me the basis for his claims.

I can see that yes. On what grounds? You seem to believe they’ve killed multiple people that you know.
I haven't said anything to be reported or banned for.
I posted a couple of videos relevant to the thread and believe me I don't have an opinion on the origin.
The thing I do find unsettling is the deplatforming and vilification of people who supported the Lab Leak Theory which seems to be becoming increasingly credible and was never a 'dangerous' opinion to hold.
Then you come steaming in with your off topic insults and attempts to put words in my mouth.
Get back under you bed, I'll give you a shout when Gatesy's oral spray comes out.

Yeh reeto mate Devils advocate for the sake of it. That's your job on here.

You seem to know a lot about why people are banned on here. A banning system where might I add. Is totally disgusting. YOU ARE BANNED.
You can't speak to anyone. You can't read the f***ing forum. You can't do fuck all. You're lockled out.

I haven't said anything to be reported or banned for.
I posted a couple of videos relevant to the thread and believe me I don't have an opinion on the origin.
The thing I do find unsettling is the deplatforming and vilification of people who supported the Lab Leak Theory which seems to be becoming increasingly credible and was never a 'dangerous' opinion to hold.
Then you come steaming in with your off topic insults and attempts to put words in my mouth.
Get back under you bed, I'll give you a shout when Gatesy's oral spray comes out.

I haven’t put any words in your mouth. It’s quite clear to me what you said, you just don’t have the guts to say it, either on the open forum or via PM.

That’s on you, not me.
Yeh reeto mate Devils advocate for the sake of it. That's your job on here.

You seem to know a lot about why people are banned on here. A banning system where might I add. Is totally disgusting. YOU ARE BANNED.
You can't speak to anyone. You can't read the f***ing forum. You can't do fuck all. You're lockled out.

You do realise I’ve been banned more times than I’ve had hot dinners? I’m not well in with the mods.

I haven’t put any words in your mouth. It’s quite clear to me what you said, you just don’t have the guts to say it, either on the open forum or via PM.

That’s on you, not me.

You do realise I’ve been banned more times than I’ve had hot dinners? I’m not well in with the mods.
For being a troll?

You're not an idiot, I think your responses are well written in general. But it's obvious to me that you're guilty of being hostile and a troll and insulting to others. Calling people cowards on here "haven't got the balls " etc etc

You're not 'in league' with the mods? I beg to differ sir and I think " The lady doth protest too much" haha

If you're an older fan, I respect that. No malice from me to you. Stop dishing it out to others though, please.

For being a troll?

You're not an idiot, I think your responses are well written in general. But it's obvious to me that you're guilty of being hostile and a troll and insulting to others. Calling people cowards on here "haven't got the balls " etc etc

You're not 'in league' with the mods? I beg to differ sir and I think " The lady doth protest too much" haha

If you're an older fan, I respect that. No malice from me to you. Stop dishing it out to others though, please.

You accused me of something, I said you are incorrect, and that’s a case of protesting too much? Crikey.

If someone is willing to slyly infer something but isn’t willing to openly say it, that’s fine. People have their reasons for that, but likewise they can be called out on it.

That isn’t hostility or malice. Doubtless I have been hostile to people, hence why so many bans.

By comparison to what others have said, @Boy ‘s posts are mild. There are people who’ve come and gone through this forum who’ve posted very clearly that they believe the vaccines are killing people in large numbers. Some even openly brag about convincing people to refuse the vaccine.

Last edited:

I'd ban you again for your accusation regarding the lass on here. Absolutely unnecessary.

Keep count of how many times you’ve been banned for telling lies and add that to the number of teams you claim to support
You are quire mad :D
I think this is the thread where frijj either (a) explodes (b) Offers someone a knuckle sandwich in PM (he's got form like (c) Shape shifts from a **** to a human being :D

Last edited:
You are quire mad :D
I think this is the thread where frijj either (a) explodes (b) Offers someone a knuckle sandwich in PM (he's got form like (c) Shape shifts from a **** to a human being :D

I had a look for Mona Lisa song for Europe, in m getting nowhere. What year is it?

Back