The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

Okay so a reply in three parts since you're really making three points there.

1. It's quite a big step from requiring healthcare workers to have particular vaccines, or requiring children to have particular vaccines, to forced sterilisation or euthanasia. I'm not going to give that ludicrous suggestion any more attention than that. Barmy.

2. A common tactic of people such as yourself is to cite an issue or a problem, without evidence and then demand an explanation for it. I'll of course ask you to quantify the issue of 'excess deaths' in 'young people' and of course you'll never show your working, your source etc. You'll just move on to the next wild claim or silly point.

I've just downloaded the excess deaths figures, so I'd like you to explain yourself - show me your source or your working to support your claim regarding excess deaths in "young people". Pitch your claim to me.

3. Lastly you've got this bizarre obsession with me being tricked or had or bamboozled somehow. It's very very strange, but you're a very strange chap.

Ypu are still coming across as a ‘joiner’ clinging on to that last shred od self dignity when you know you have been gulled like a cucked hubbie.

Come on, turn your analytical powers to the MRSA figures during covid. Its on the ONS website. Miraculously hospitals craxked the MRSA nugget during CV19.

Come on, stop your happy amateur analysis od my mind map and look at the figures.

For someone who is so keen to believe the administration would tell the truth about C=19 you seem to be reaching for overbearing conclusiosn on the Lineker thread.

Come on, whats your take on he CV19 v MRSA fihpgures during the pandemic.

Lol, i bet you believe in Climate Catastrophe and Putin bad too. Like I said, your flag pole is running out of room mate.

Ypu are still coming across as a ‘joiner’ clinging on to that last shred od self dignity when you know you have been gulled like a cucked hubbie.

Come on, turn your analytical powers to the MRSA figures during covid. Its on the ONS website. Miraculously hospitals craxked the MRSA nugget during CV19.

Come on, stop your happy amateur analysis od my mind map and look at the figures.

For someone who is so keen to believe the administration would tell the truth about C=19 you seem to be reaching for overbearing conclusiosn on the Lineker thread.

Come on, whats your take on he CV19 v MRSA fihpgures during the pandemic.

Lol, i bet you believe in Climate Catastrophe and Putin bad too. Like I said, your flag pole is running out of room mate.

I’m still waiting for your source and/or working for these excess deaths in young people.

Please provide it or I’ll know you’re worth nothing more than the ignore button.

I’m still waiting for your source and/or working for these excess deaths in young people.

Please provide it or I’ll know you’re worth nothing more than the ignore button.

ONS website you chump, still waiting for any meaningful evidence of anything you say at all.

I would never hit the ignore button on you. You are comedy gold mate.

Tell me if im right amd ill think more of you, you are a very low level back office public sector type, caes or maybe an olevek in art, divorced, possibly living back with elderly parents. Never had a job you got your hands dirty with but never enough resposibility to feel stressed out. Like a grey shadow tyoe of a chap. Certainly never worked abroad in the sh@tholes of the world but certain you know how the world works.

Do i win a fiver.

*CSEs or maybe an Olevel in art

Last edited:
ONS website you chump, still waiting for any meaningful evidence of anything you say at all.

I would never hit the ignore button on you. You are comedy gold mate.

Tell me if im right amd ill think more of you, you are a very low level back office public sector type, caes or maybe an olevek in art, divorced, possibly living back with elderly parents. Never had a job you got your hands dirty with but never enough resposibility to feel stressed out. Like a grey shadow tyoe of a chap. Certainly never worked abroad in the sh@tholes of the world but certain you know how the world works.

Do i win a fiver.

*CSEs or maybe an Olevel in art

You’re not able to actually identify a source for your claim, are you?

If you had a specific data table or report you’d have presented it by now, but I think you were just throwing out a claim with no expectation it would be picked up on. It would explain why you pivoted so quickly to MRSA - another vague claim with no link to any data.

Do you really believe that there’s a) excess mortality in younger age groups and that b) this excess is driven by COVID-19 vaccination? Is that what you really believe?

I’m starting to think you don’t have any data on these issues you’re just trying to push baseless anti-vax propaganda.

The ONS is a big website mate. You’re gonna have to provide a direct link to what data you’re using or else this discussion isn’t going anywhere as your claims are wholly unevidenced.

One can only wonder why you have such a bee in your bonnet about a public health doctor in another country.

Same with your weird vaccine scepticism, and the sarcastic remarks you make about vaccine side effects.

It’s always blokes of a certain age, of a certain level of education who fall victim to these bizarre obsessions with people like Fauci.

I have no faith in a Republican led select committee to bring forward witnesses that aren’t compromised in some way.

A lab leak is entirely possible and as I said in April of 2020, China should face severe consequences if so, but these types of staged hearings are just theatre for people like you who are easily and willingly misled

One can only wonder why you have such a bee in your bonnet about a public health doctor in another country.

Same with your weird vaccine scepticism, and the sarcastic remarks you make about vaccine side effects.

It’s always blokes of a certain age, of a certain level of education who fall victim to these bizarre obsessions with people like Fauci.

I have no faith in a Republican led select committee to bring forward witnesses that aren’t compromised in some way.

A lab leak is entirely possible and as I said in April of 2020, China should face severe consequences if so, but these types of staged hearings are just theatre for people like you who are easily and willingly misled
What is your obsession with accusing people of having obsessions? It's almost like you maybe, just maybe chuck it in to undermine, @Sweeper esque levels of arrogance afoot
No bees, no bonnets.
Public health doctor :lol:
"Weird vaccine scepticism" I haven't been vaccinated nor tested come to that and I've sailed through unlike quite a few people whose funerals I have attended since the vaccine roll out, funnily enough i i dont know anyone who died of covid.

"It’s always blokes of a certain age, of a certain level of education who fall victim to these bizarre obsessions with people like Fauci."

Once again with the obsession bullshit, you really need to take that out of your armoury it's getting a bit tired.
Age and education :lol:
Your arse covering lab leak thing is pretty much akin to "I'm not a racist but...."

What is your obsession with accusing people of having obsessions? It's almost like you maybe, just maybe chuck it in to undermine, @Sweeper esque levels of arrogance afoot
No bees, no bonnets.
Public health doctor :lol:
"Weird vaccine scepticism" I haven't been vaccinated nor tested come to that and I've sailed through unlike quite a few people whose funerals I have attended since the vaccine roll out, funnily enough i i dont know anyone who died of covid.

"It’s always blokes of a certain age, of a certain level of education who fall victim to these bizarre obsessions with people like Fauci."

Once again with the obsession bullshit, you really need to take that out of your armoury it's getting a bit tired.
Age and education :lol:
Your arse covering lab leak thing is pretty much akin to "I'm not a racist but...."

Arse covering? I said in April 2020 it could be a lab leak. You clown.

See you’re at it again. You’re slyly implying that the vaccine killed the people whose funerals you attended, but for some reason you are unwilling to say that, presumably because you’re worried about the criticism you’d receive if you did.

Age and education play a massive part in the likelihood of falling victim to disinformation and conspiracy theory, especially when the internet is the medium.

If you ever find the courage, balls or gumption to outright say what you believe about the vaccine, do let know, but I suspect like most cowardly conspiracy theorists you’ll just imply it and scuttle off.

I’m sure the mods can confirm I haven’t reported Mick’s posts. I was more than happy simply proving him wrong.

Same with you - I didn’t have you banned, I just highlighted your lies and misinformation.
I haven't said or thought you reported him, why would I? Just letting you know I'm keeping count on how many times you mention it :D

Arse covering? I said in April 2020 it could be a lab leak. You clown.

See you’re at it again. You’re slyly implying that the vaccine killed the people whose funerals you attended, but for some reason you are unwilling to say that, presumably because you’re worried about the criticism you’d receive if you did.

Age and education play a massive part in the likelihood of falling victim to disinformation and conspiracy theory, especially when the internet is the medium.

If you ever find the courage, balls or gumption to outright say what you believe about the vaccine, do let know, but I suspect like most cowardly conspiracy theorists you’ll just imply it and scuttle off.
Of course you did, it was arse covering then as it is now.
I'm only relating what I see going on around me, unlike yourself, a far right racist Billy nee mates virgin with zero real life experience (Lone gunman alert).
I haven't fallen victim to anything.
The videos posted were about the origin of covid which is the thread topic.
As for the vaccine, I can only say what I have previously mentioned alongside people on here and elsewhere relating their post vax experiences.
Courage ,Balls, Gumption, Coward .......aye reeto

Of course you did, it was arse covering then as it is now.
I'm only relating what I see going on around me, unlike yourself, a far right racist Billy nee mates virgin with zero real life experience (Lone gunman alert).
I haven't fallen victim to anything.
The videos posted were about the origin of covid which is the thread topic.
As for the vaccine, I can only say what I have previously mentioned alongside people on here and elsewhere relating their post vax experiences.
Courage ,Balls, Gumption, Coward .......aye reeto

Oh yeah, I totally foresaw three years into the future and covered myself just in case some lunatic on the internet called me out :lol:

What an absolute load of utter wibble, complete word salad just throwing anything you can to see what sticks.

You’re clearly scared of saying what you really mean about the vaccine. Why? What are you scared of?

Oh yeah, I totally foresaw three years into the future and covered myself just in case some lunatic on the internet called me out :lol:

What an absolute load of utter wibble, complete word salad just throwing anything you can to see what sticks.

You’re clearly scared of saying what you really mean about the vaccine. Why? What are you scared of?
Only a complete fool would nail his colours to a theory at that stage.
Second bit is non specific bollocks, "Word Salad" ffs do you talk like that with your mates.....oh hang on.
Now I'm scared.....of what?

Only a complete fool would nail his colours to a theory at that stage.
Second bit is non specific bollocks, "Word Salad" ffs do you talk like that with your mates.....oh hang on.
Now I'm scared.....of what?

If someone accused me of being a far right virgin racist with no real life experience, covering my arse about a covid lab, aye I’d say that’s word salad because it’s complete nonsense :lol:

You tell me what you’re scared of. You will only make sly remarks about vaccine related deaths rather than actually say what you mean.

I didn’t have you down as a softy but maybe you are.

If someone accused me of being a far right virgin racist with no real life experience, covering my arse about a covid lab, aye I’d say that’s word salad because it’s complete nonsense :lol:
As I said (only for you to conveniently ignore) only a fool would ignore the possibilities at the time.
yOU MISSED bILLY NEE MATES.

Here's yer man. poor fucker tries to give all of his money away but ........

Back