The Open Championship 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 37772
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Focused my arse. He's the same off the course. Not denying his incredible ability but by god he is miserable.

Everyone to their own, I guess mate, but I actually admire him, and it's fair to say he will be focused,he is still only 23 with 2 majors to his name.

To be a top sportsman in any sport, you have to put that first and focus on that, and not worry about your PR and how you are perceived.

Tbf I not sure how much you have seen him off the course to come that conclusion, as we don't really get to see that much of golfers off the course do we?

Everyone to their own, I guess mate, but I actually admire him, and it's fair to say he will be focused,he is still only 23 with 2 majors to his name.

To be a top sportsman in any sport, you have to put that first and focus on that, and not worry about your PR and how you are perceived.

Tbf I not sure how much you have seen him off the course to come that conclusion, as we don't really get to see that much of golfers off the course do we?
The bloke is an an absolute cunt. The way he speaks to his caddy at times is absolutely disgusting, if I was Mike Greller he would've been carrying his own bag for the rest of the round by now. You don't have to be a vile human being to be a successful sportsman.

The bloke is an an absolute cunt. The way he speaks to his caddy at times is absolutely disgusting, if I was Mike Greller he would've been carrying his own bag for the rest of the round by now. You don't have to be a vile human being to be a successful sportsman.

They seem to have a excellent relationship as their celebration when winning the travellers championship showed.

Granted he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Mind I do agree strongly with your last point to be successful in anything, you can definately do it been a nice guy.

You are a 100% right on that, just don't agree with your opinion of him.

They seem to have a excellent relationship as their celebration when winning the travellers championship showed.

Granted he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Mind I do agree strongly with your last point to be successful in anything, you can definately do it been a nice guy.

You are a 100% right on that, just don't agree with your opinion of him.
If, by that, you mean he is a petulant brat you got that right.

If, by that, you mean he is a petulant brat you got that right.

He is not perfect by any means and does get a little frustrated on the course at times granted but absolute **** is a bit far IMO.

When he is getting interviewed in press conferences etc, for such a young man, he comes across quite rounded and mature.

He is not perfect by any means and does get a little frustrated on the course at times granted but absolute **** is a bit far IMO.

When he is getting interviewed in press conferences etc, for such a young man, he comes across quite rounded and mature.
That must be a different person to the one I am familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back