The Open Championship 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 37772
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare, backing him for this weekend?

Nah not now. Gone Rahm, Fleetwood to win.
Pieters
Westwood
Lowery
All EW.

Never back the yanks for some reason, although I made a bit of cash on Koepka in the past.

Backed Ryan Fox each way at 175/1

Good bet. In form.

BBC have got the coverage

Sky are a joke in general but they do the golf well I have to give them that. I even enjoy listening to Monty prattle on.

Quite looking forward to the Sky Golf channel being launched with tips etc supposedly being a big feature. We've needed something like this since they stopped airing the golf channel years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had backed Rose in the Masters and US Open earlier this season but I can't back him this week as his high ball carry will work against him if the wind gets up.

I've backed Marc Leishman EW at 50/1. He has a canny record on links/windy courses and has two top 5 finishes to his name in The Open including being beaten in a play off a couple of years ago.

I've just backed Casey and Lowry e/w for a bit of interest, no idea if they have a chance or not? Some big names at big prices, Mark O'Meara at around 1500/1 Darren Clarke 1000/1 and Tom Lehman the same.

I've just backed Casey and Lowry e/w for a bit of interest, no idea if they have a chance or not? Some big names at big prices, Mark O'Meara at around 1500/1 Darren Clarke 1000/1 and Tom Lehman the same.

Mark O'Meara +11 after his first round :lol:
Darren Clarke +3 after 7
Tom Lehman +1 after 17

Is there a bigger bellend in golf than Jordan spieth? The baldy f***ing twat takes forever on his shots, acts and looks like a 45 year old child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back