The next James Bond will be ...

My favourites would be:

1. David Lammy. If people object because he is black he could do the role in white face
2. Greta Thurnberg. Would be good at taking on corrupt polluting corporate bosses

OK. I am pretty sure I have seen all of them, but I have no idea what the actually plots are, or who the baddies are.
Quantum of Solace was the one where the baddy Dominic Greene was supposedly running an environmentalist global program but behind the scenes was getting access to country’s resources. Blocking the water supplies in Bolivia to initiate regime change to put his puppet in place who then signed over all the mineral rights.

The big explosions at the plant in the desert and the gorgeous Olga.

Logon or register to see this image

I find the tokenism tedious, but have to say that Idris Elba would be a better Bond than Daniel Craig, who plays the role like some constipated rugby player.

Quantum of Solace was the one where the baddy Dominic Greene was supposedly running an environmentalist global program but behind the scenes was getting access to country’s resources. Blocking the water supplies in Bolivia to initiate regime change to put his puppet in place who then signed over all the mineral rights.

The big explosions at the plant in the desert and the gorgeous Olga.

Logon or register to see this image

Yup. Sounds familiar.

fab fact: I stayed in the old Okura Hotel in Tokyp a couple of years ago before it was all redeveloped. The Hotel where Bond stays in the book You Only Live Twice. The Highlander is the bar where he asks for the Dry Martini, shaken, but not stirred

Back