The next James Bond will be ...

I wanted James Purefoy to take over before the current one came in but he is probably getting on a bit now. So Damian Lewis will do nicely instead.
Ginger Bond.

People went mental when James Blonde turned up, imagine the outrage
Idris Elba?
You could have a poll on here asking who best to play Hitler and someone would vote Idris Elba

Who said otherwise like? There was a bit of a flap about a female 007 in the new film, but they explained that she wasn’t Bond, she just inherited his number. Or summat.
Have any fucker you want playing 007. James Bond is a white racist misogynistic legend and should only ever be played by white dudes. Besides he should have retired in the 70’s. I doubt a 100 year old bond would be much good unless he’s now part of the toolkit, he’s now wheeled into the baddies lair by the new 007 to overcome them with his overwhelming stench of stale piss and ralgex.

I wanted James Purefoy to take over before the current one came in but he is probably getting on a bit now. So Damian Lewis will do nicely instead.
I wanted Michael Fassbender but he's probably pushing it now too.

Dan Stevens is a reasonable bet. Tom Hiddleston on the outside. You need someone who isn't covered in muscles, who could actually assume different identities and wouldn't necessarily stand out in a crowd. Someone who can act with sophistication and charm as well as a cold detachment.

Back