The next James Bond will be ...

... a male

The producers have said they haven’t chosen who will replace Daniel Craig but whilst Bond could be any colour, they say he will definitely retain his cojones.

At least some things in this crazy world are remaining as they were.

... a male

The producers have said they haven’t chosen who will replace Daniel Craig but whilst Bond could be any colour, they say he will definitely retain his cojones.

At least some things in this crazy world are remaining as they were.
Who said otherwise like? There was a bit of a flap about a female 007 in the new film, but they explained that she wasn’t Bond, she just inherited his number. Or summat.

Im going to preface this by saying I know he's fictional but, I think James Bond as a character is a total w&nker

He's an arrogant gambling, alcoholic, misogynistic and a killer.

...........and people admire him !!!!

Says a lot about people

Last edited:
JB were action films but these days not so.

Liam Neeson could save the franchise so could Denziel Washington.

I wouldn't be surprised if Daisy Ridley is a future Bond.

Ridiculous. I can believe in a string of super villains trying to destroy the world so they can start a new civilisation on the moon or under the sea or sommat, but there's nee way a black fella went to Eton and is allowed in all them posh country clubs.

Ridiculous. I can believe in a string of super villains trying to destroy the world so they can start a new civilisation on the moon or under the sea or sommat, but there's nee way a black fella went to Eton and is allowed in all them posh country clubs.

And in an Aston Martin? Must be selling drugs too. That’s not the Bond I know.

Henry Cavil -He has to be British and white-fuck all this pc nonsense. Would we ever consider the next actor to play Shaft should be white?

Henry Cavil -He has to be British and white-fuck all this pc nonsense. Would we ever consider the next actor to play Shaft should be white?

I don’t think ethnicity is as important for Bond as it is for Shaft.

It’s dead funny how people such as yourself get proper irate about it like. I won’t cast any suspicions about why, but I think we all know...

Back