The next 6 months

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32773

This clown has to go. Our only hope is that tory back benchers give him and Hancock the boot. It's like groundhog lockdown. Has anything been learned since March? If this is going to be the plan pubs might as well pack in now. Even a big chain like Spoons will be hit if households cannot mix and you only have 1 person sat on a table throughout the pub "Britain faces SIX MONTHS of curbs: Boris Johnson warns that new corona surge is inevitable | Daily Mail Online" Britain faces SIX MONTHS of curbs: PM warns new surge is inevitable

I don't like him or his sort but wishing someone dead is more than a step too far
I almost hit the report button, you need to go give your head a shake.

Honestly - I don’t care. Report me if you’re that sensitive.

This fucker has destroyed lives, he’s ruined hundreds of plans I had for this year. My parents can’t see their grandkids. My nephew is not going to have his first birthday with his family. My best mate had to cancel his wedding. People I know have not left the house barely for 6 months. Someone I know has had a mental breakdown. People I know have lost their jobs. My daughter’s nativity is being cancelled. And a billion other things that others have had to endure.

He has fucked it from the start. He has done everything wrong. Yes, he didn’t start the virus but his management has been amongst the worst in the world. And he’s killed tens of thousands of people unnecessarily and that piece of shit walked out and told us to go eat in restaurants and is now blaming us for the spike.

So fuck off with your threat of reporting. The country is falling apart around us man.

This fucker has destroyed lives, he’s ruined hundreds of plans I had for this year. My parents can’t see their grandkids. My nephew is not going to have his first birthday with his family. My best mate had to cancel his wedding. People I know have not left the house barely for 6 months. Someone I know has had a mental breakdown. People I know have lost their jobs. My daughter’s nativity is being cancelled. And a billion other things that others have had to endure.

He has fucked it from the start. He has done everything wrong. Yes, he didn’t start the virus but his management has been amongst the worst in the world. And he’s killed tens of thousands of people unnecessarily and that piece of shit walked out and told us to go eat in restaurants and is now blaming us for the spike.

So fuck off with your threat of reporting. The country is falling apart around us man.

One of the biggest criticisms at the start was that the government didn't lockdown earlier (and heavier). In that event, many of these plans you had would have been cancelled regardless. France & Spain locked down earlier & heavier, and are now seeing bigger infection rates than we currently have.

Yes, they've made a pigs ear of loads of things like availability of PPE etc, but in no way would that have made any impact on your plans.

We could have gone down the Swedish route, and probably be in a better place currently . But then the trade off would be a higher death count.

BTW, your wishing of him dead is a banable offence wish the mods did state at the start of this such behaviour wouldnt be tolerated.

The second paragraph I agree with, the first one whould have happened whoever was in charge.

This clown has to go. Our only hope is that tory back benchers give him and Hancock the boot. It's like groundhog lockdown. Has anything been learned since March? If this is going to be the plan pubs might as well pack in now. Even a big chain like Spoons will be hit if households cannot mix and you only have 1 person sat on a table throughout the pub "Britain faces SIX MONTHS of curbs: Boris Johnson warns that new corona surge is inevitable | Daily Mail Online" Britain faces SIX MONTHS of curbs: PM warns new surge is inevitable

I would say 50% of pubs in Whitley Bay and Monkseaton are allowing groups of 6 in from different households as its only advisory.

Others arent, no wonder people are confused

I would say 50% of pubs in Whitley Bay and Monkseaton are allowing groups of 6 in from different households as its only advisory.

Others arent, no wonder people are confused
I'm confused too. Last night my child arranged to see the gran (under 50) later today. Just woke up thinking thats probably not allowed🤔

I'm confused too. Last night my child arranged to see the gran (under 50) later today. Just woke up thinking thats probably not allowed🤔

Probably ok if they go to the cinema as my daughter wanted to go last night with her pals - we looked at the rules and said no.

My wife rang the odeon in silverlink just to confirm and they said "Yes, it's fine. As long as they dont travel together they can meet here, buy their tickets and sit together"

As it happens my son was sent home from school late yesterday afternoon as the pupil he sits next too has covid so he has to self isolate for 14 days so we as a family have made a decision to keep a low profile even though we dont have to.

Back