The New World Order...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijustsaidthat

Full Back
Why would anyone think it was a bad thing?

...under the old world order those who didn't like stuff would get shot.

If anyone would like to come forward and present how great life was before the age of world wars, I am all for listening or reading.

If anyone would like to come forward and present how great life was before the age of world wars, I am all for listening or reading.
New world order in principle sounds great, until you factor in the corruption and greed of those that are in charge of this new world order.

..and in the old world order it was different how?
That's a fair point but given that modern society per se frowns upon past eras of known 'world orders' as bad things then surely we shouldn't be accepting being manipulated into a new world order, especially on the premise of 'the old world order was different how'

I can totally see the benefits a one world government might bring. After all we like the world star trek is set in. Invariably it would just make it easier for the elites to control and manipulate us.

For that reason I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back