The new series of VERA

You know when a crime writers running out of ideas because they turn to the auld child sexual abuse or serial killer plots. Problem is some of em build careers out of nowt else.

Awful telly. Watched an episode from an earlier series, and it went on for what felt like about five hours of just vera turning up at random north east locations asking people procedural police questions one after the other in an endless cycle.

To think shite like this gets recomissioned while the likes of spender jumping out of trees and outrunning metro trains is consigned to the scrapheap of history.

Can't stand the geordie accent on TV, auf wiedersen excepted which was mint. Never watched Vera, When the boat, Spender and stuff like that. Don't get me started on Cheryl. My southern missus doesn't mind the accent which is just as well otherwise I'd have been out on my arse years ago.

Can't stand the geordie accent on TV, auf wiedersen excepted which was mint. Never watched Vera, When the boat, Spender and stuff like that. Don't get me started on Cheryl. My southern missus doesn't mind the accent which is just as well otherwise I'd have been out on my arse years ago.
I'm surprised you weren't due to your awful patter.

Back