The Murph challenge

chuckyroll

Striker
Just been sent it through instagram and looking forward to it.
1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run.
Thinking of doing the body weight exercises 10 20 30 x10 . The lad who sent it done 5 10 15 x30.
Give it a whirl see how you get on .

Watched some US marines or seals doing this on YouTube to do the real murph you have to do it all wearing a 20lb best.
When I watched it I thought I think I will stick to going for s walk with a weighted rucksack.
Watched some US marines or seals doing this on YouTube to do the real murph you have to do it all wearing a 20lb vest
When I watched it I thought I think I will stick to going for s walk with a weighted rucksack.

1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run.
Thinking of doing the body weight exercises 10 20 30 x10 . The lad who sent it done 5 10 15 x30.

Here’s where I am, I don’t run, I’ve got nowhere to do pull ups, I don’t do internet challenges, I’m out.

1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run.
100 pull ups man, that would take me all week, I had to do 4 I think in my basic training and that was hard enough

Think I just have weak shoulders and upper body, can do the 1m runs and press ups and sit ups no bother and squats, but pull ups Jesus they are hard, got up to 10 when I was away on tours and that’s me maxed out
Practice makes perfect. Core work strengthens the whole body. Love hanging around upside down on rigs etc do it in the gym too.

Back