The Moyes Love In

I don't disagree but having a bad season at Sunderland who were clearly very badly run doesn't make him a bad manager imo

I wouldn't go that far but he's not as bad as some make out on here
We’re probably not a million miles apart :lol:

Don’t claim he’s a bad manager, he’s clearly not, however he was disastrous in his short spell at Sunderland. His attitude stunk and it felt he just didn’t want to be here. We sunk without any fight at all. Up there with the worst of the Sunderland managers for me. Like I say, relegation was forgivable. With some fight. The abject way we just seemed to surrender our spot at the table with a shrug of the shoulders was disgusting

Last edited:
Did well at Everton and is doing well at West Ham. Man Utd was a hiding to nothing and Fergie left him with an ageing squad. He failed in Spain but then most British managers do these days.

He's a very decent manager and it's not down to him solely that Sunderland were relegated from the PL - it had been coming for years.
He's having a lucky season at West ham mate just like Ranieri had a lucky season at Lesta, he's a fraud

I don't disagree but having a bad season at Sunderland who were clearly very badly run doesn't make him a bad manager imo

I wouldn't go that far but he's not as bad as some make out on here
Saying you're in a relegation battle in August, signing 2nd rate players, bringing in ageing has beens because they played for the team before last that you managed (I wonder why they were available) is definitely the best indicator of good management.
He inherited a good squad at West Ham. No difference really.

Saying you're in a relegation battle in August, signing 2nd rate players, bringing in ageing has beens because they played for the team before last that you managed (I wonder why they were available) is definitely the best indicator of good management.
He inherited a good squad at West Ham. No difference really.
Yeah I can't defend the signings tbh, they weren't great

Twitter sports “journalism” at its finest.

Aye.

He was good at everton.
He was shit at man u
absolute dogshit here.
Got sacked off west ham once so imagine shit there first time round.

not really so hard to type the truth is it
The press soon forget the shite they gave him at man u
I absolutely detest the man and can not think of his tenure here without filling with rage, the utter C##T

aye this. there's very few people in football i absolutely despise but he's one like

Last edited:
He seems to have made a good managerial career out of winning absolutely nothing and being abrogated of any blame at clubs he failed at.
Even Everton who he gets all the plaudits for they just trundled around upper middle table for years winning sweet fa. It’s Everton not Burnley or stoke or us, they should be winning stuff.

Moyes threads are always a laugh.

Lots of people queuing up to complain about the media ignoring the shite job he did for one season here, while ignoring about 20 years worth of good / excellent management elsewhere.

Lots of people queuing up to complain about the media ignoring the shite job he did for one season here, while ignoring about 20 years worth of good / excellent management elsewhere.
20 years?
Was very good at Everton, decent at Preston and has got lucky at West Ham. Been utter shit everywhere else.

Aye it's funny how people on a sunderland message board hate him for doing a f***ing shite job here whilst not giving a fuck

spain Man Utd first stint at West Ham ham us

the narrative in the media is/was that we were a basket case club circling the drain and he just happened to be here when we went through it. They dont mention he effectively kicked a fuck off whole in said drain so the water would pour down in a veritable torrent of shite

Back