The morning after.....

stevo

Winger
No not pill wifes nearly 70.Where to start with last night.Iam sure to get pelters but here goes,we all agree signings needed lb asap and others hopefully .However the football is the same turgid stuff ,dont know how long we are going to get away with it.I listened to it and had to check it wasnt barcelona we were playing ,cant see ross changing either .We are lucky if we touch the ball every 10 mins,just abdicate huge areas of the pitch and pray mcgeady will score and big jon will keep them out .I know we won so everything must be great ,well it isnt im afraid clappers.

No not pill wifes nearly 70.Where to start with last night.Iam sure to get pelters but here goes,we all agree signings needed lb asap and others hopefully .However the football is the same turgid stuff ,dont know how long we are going to get away with it.I listened to it and had to check it wasnt barcelona we were playing ,cant see ross changing either .We are lucky if we touch the ball every 10 mins,just abdicate huge areas of the pitch and pray mcgeady will score and big jon will keep them out .I know we won so everything must be great ,well it isnt im afraid clappers.

No pelters, you might get a few yawns and :rolleyes: for calling people 'clappers'.

So you think you can see what other people can't, give it a rest man.

Please tell me what a clapper is?

It must be really shit 'supporting' a football team that you aren't even happy with when we win.

I know we can all moan about some of the football being naff at times, but we're in the third division, with mainly third division players.

Anyway I'm happy we won, I didn't clap (that would've been weird on my own at home), but I'm certainly happy.

Roll on the next game and another tap in for Wyke.

No pelters, you might get a few yawns and :rolleyes: for calling people 'clappers'.

So you think you can see what other people can't, give it a rest man.

Please tell me what a clapper is?
People who think a win papers over the everything ,last night was horrific

It's League One. We haven't spent millions due to financial constraints and are doing the best we can with the players we have. We ground it out at an away match against a reasonable team and came home with all three points. What more do you want considering the circumstances?

Am I right that you’re basing all that on just listening to the game on the radio?

Tough game last night mate. Rochdale very committed. Said it before - we have no divine right to win. Most games will be tough but team developing a good mentality, unlike some of the fans.

Clearly you get a great sense of the finer points of a match when you 'listen' to the action eh? We have enough armchair warriors who actually 'watch' these games and reel off critical points by the dozen. We can manage without a negative critique from someone who hasn't actually seen whats gone on.
Never miss a game marra ,i will be at peterborough next wk.

Did you take a bunch of full stops and commas and sneeze them all over that post?

Back