The moment you realised you were a grown up

I’m guessing it all hits us at different stages of our lives - that moment when you Do one little thing and it alters your perception of yourself forever.

Mine was playing WWE Warzone and getting a stiffy at the loading screen - was a picture of Sable in her wrestling gear.

Was my first proper erection and wasn’t sure what to do with it so kind of grinded against my bedroom door frame for a bit. I knew instantly things had changed.

When did you know you’d waved goodbye to adolescence?

I’m guessing it all hits us at different stages of our lives - that moment when you Do one little thing and it alters your perception of yourself forever.

Mine was playing WWE Warzone and getting a stiffy at the loading screen - was a picture of Sable in her wrestling gear.

Was my first proper erection and wasn’t sure what to do with it so kind of grinded against my bedroom door frame for a bit. I knew instantly things had changed.

31 is a bit late for that to dawn on you.

When I went down the pit at 16

grim that mind. at 16 I wasn’t even allowed tostay at home unsupervised
It really wasn't. It was an adventure. I made a lot of mates who after 4 decades are still mates now. If you could get used to having no running water and having to shit in a newspaper then it was no bother.

It really wasn't. It was an adventure. I made a lot of mates who after 4 decades are still mates now. If you could get used to having no running water and having to shit in a newspaper then it was no bother.

Not sustainable tho surely? Would be alright for a youngun until old age properly catches up with you

Back