The moment QAnon took the person I love most

Let’s be honest, you’d have to be mentally ill to believe any of this. Hillary Clinton has a secret paedophile ring that’s so secret they meet at a pizza shop. I mean come on.
Steady on mate, i'm having my lunch. I can't cope with Hillary Clintons ring at the same time.

It works best on people who believe in magic, ghosts, horoscopes and the concept of folk tales and fairy tales being treated as religious truth. I can't imagine there are many people whose beliefs are based on a number of peer-reviewed scientific papers and similarly rigorous information being swayed by this bilge.
I only realised when she was raging at Ellen being on TV still being a satan worshiper and all that, that's when i clicked on she believed in all the Qanon stuff. Even when i broke it down to 'you believe in a secret group of devil worshipers eating children' and her only response was 'go find out for yourself, don't believe everything you read on the news'.

Unbelievable.

If I understand this all correctly they don’t 100% like Trump
Not now - but a few months ago they did and that’s all he was interested in. Once the election was lost he dropped them and told them to get covid jabs etc and funnily enough after spending a year telling people not to, they weren’t inclined to listen.

I only realised when she was raging at Ellen being on TV still being a satan worshiper and all that, that's when i clicked on she believed in all the Qanon stuff. Even when i broke it down to 'you believe in a secret group of devil worshipers eating children' and her only response was 'go find out for yourself, don't believe everything you read on the news'.

Unbelievable.
Is she called Clare by any chance???

Not now - but a few months ago they did and that’s all he was interested in. Once the election was lost he dropped them and told them to get covid jabs etc and funnily enough after spending a year telling people not to, they weren’t inclined to listen.
I hadn’t really heard of this til this thread and looked into it a little and apparently these lot are saying Trump was a false flag to make it look as if the “cabal” (of canabalastic paedophiles that may or may not meet at a pizza restaurant) was going to be ended, but instead he never intended to do anything. It’s all very confusing.

Let’s be honest, you’d have to be mentally ill to believe any of this. Hillary Clinton has a secret paedophile ring that’s so secret they meet at a pizza shop. I mean come on.
And you order a wardrobe through Wayfair and get trafficked kids delivered 😂

Back