The metro

Got to Newcastle and back without incident although I noticed one Metro was terminating at Park Lane.
Was sat opposite an odd mother and daughter who communicated with each other by shouting "Eh?" at increasing volume. The only bit of the conversation I understood was "...and there was a poo left in the toilet.":lol:
They'd latched onto a posh couple as I got off and they looked mortified.

Just been on the Metro and there are notices saying no service from Pelaw to St. Peters. That may only be for today, don't know. But worth checking for anyone who was using it to get to the match tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just came back from a night out and some roidhead/drunk/psycho was going balistic. Was wanting to fight everybody and managed a few times. Force of numbers forced him off at Gateshead stadium. Big bloke obviously or he wouldn't have been wanting to take on the world. No idea what started it. It'll all be on cctv but i bet nothing gets done about it.

had to abandon this morning and go home. Dentist appointment at 10:15am. The plan was to get into work for 8, do a couple hours and nip out for appointment then back for the rest of the day. I was still stood on the metro platform at 8:10am. Would have got in for about 9am and needed to leave by half past to factor in delays. Absolutely f***ing useless these *****.

Mine from Hebburn Towers wasn't too delayed this morning luckily but it was RAMMED - the line down the platform was 3-4 rows deep and was a free for all getting on. I couldn't believe the lad getting on in front of me, seeing his pal stood in the doorway and stopped to stand with him. Stopping others get on...I told him he couldn't stop there and he didn't move so I practically walked through him to get on...loved it at Gateshead when he wanted off and he looked at me to move out of the way...karma is a bitch :lol:

Mine from Hebburn Towers wasn't too delayed this morning luckily but it was RAMMED - the line down the platform was 3-4 rows deep and was a free for all getting on. I couldn't believe the lad getting on in front of me, seeing his pal stood in the doorway and stopped to stand with him. Stopping others get on...I told him he couldn't stop there and he didn't move so I practically walked through him to get on...loved it at Gateshead when he wanted off and he looked at me to move out of the way...karma is a bitch :lol:

Exactly why I took the car to Newcastle today.
Would’ve been a right sweatbox in those trains today

I got on at Jesmond and was at work 8 minutes later. A ridiculous 14 minutes after leaving home. Fair enough the people of Sunderland get held up but why am I to wait for such a ridiculous time. I was held up at the station for around 3 minutes which is unforgivable.

Back