the metro

platform 2 from Chi closed so all passengers are now expected to board the metro towards South Shields, travel to Shields and pick up anyone waiting at Shields and then travel back through Chi without stopping. This is now going to double my journey length on a morning. :rolleyes:

platform 2 from Chi closed so all passengers are now expected to board the metro towards South Shields, travel to Shields and pick up anyone waiting at Shields and then travel back through Chi without stopping. This is now going to double my journey length on a morning. :rolleyes:
And spring a replacement bus service on you when they realise that they've fucked up?

Walk to Tyne Dock

I was thinking/hoping that the service would run as normal but trains would come into platform 1 from Shields rather than platform 2. Wasn't expecting to have to travel through to Shields first.

how does that reduce my travelling time?

Would that not be quicker than going to Shields then back the other way? Doesn't the metro stop for quite long in Shields? It used to, I've not been to Shields on the Metro for years

If that doubles your journey time, you should be walking ya lazy fuck.

I was thinking/hoping that the service would run as normal but trains would come into platform 1 from Shields rather than platform 2. Wasn't expecting to have to travel through to Shields first.

how does that reduce my travelling time?
It can’t go onto platform 1 from Shields, there’s no way to get back onto the other line towards Tyne Dock

Back