the metro

from @my_metro
Due to the adverse weather conditions & major delays on the Metro system Metro tickets are being accepted on all GNE, Arriva & Stagecoach bus services, between Airport/St James and Pelaw. Metro services running between Pelaw & South Hylton are currently not affected.

No trains Wallsend - Tynemouth due to obstruction on the line. Go North East are accepting Metro tickets on bus services 1, 11.

There are no trains running between Airport and Regent Centre in both directions, this is due to obstruction on the line. A Noda taxi shuttle service is in operation.

There are no trains running between Pelaw and South Shields in both directions until further notice . This is due to obstruction on the line.

The Shields Ferry is suspended until further notice due to high winds.

and of course...

Metro apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.

is the sunderland - newcle service off ?
only bit running by the sounds of things...

Absolute shambles again tonight

I know the weather can affect stuff but it's like a surprise that they may need to change stuff around

At Central just missed a train... 16 mins to the next, then 18, and one in 24, which was out of service

Rubbish

Got to Gateshead metro, saw the signs about Pelaw - shields and walked home. It wasn’t til I got through the door that I remembered I live in Gateshead so would have been unaffected :lol:

Shit day at work like.

Absolute shambles again tonight

I know the weather can affect stuff but it's like a surprise that they may need to change stuff around

At Central just missed a train... 16 mins to the next, then 18, and one in 24, which was out of service

Rubbish

Got to the tube station to come to work and 3 trains due in the next six minutes. Can’t complain for a network over 150 years old

Back