the metro

Wonder if Network Rail have had a word about Nexus consistently saying 'on Network Rail infrastructure' then.

Do Nexus not look after everything from Sunderland to South Hylton?
No, the line, signalling etc is Network Rails responsibility, Nexus maintain the metro stations though I think ie lighting, boards etc. Not sure what exactly has happened down there today to be honest.

Ram packed this morning like, was on time though.

Felt like hoying this wifey out the way she stormed and pushed in front of me only to start to walk really slow on the bridge holding everyone up the fat fuck! :evil:

Sounds like the north east has overtaken London in the rude and ignorant league

Can't stand it me always the same wifey too, she walks slow as fuck but barges past people to try get in front then soon as you hit a ramp/stairs she just walks at a snail pace talking up the whole bridge.

Or she will try and make the run across the bridge to catch the next metro at a waddle pace so if you actually trying to run to catch it you can't get past her without bumping her out the way. The first few times I missed the metro because of it now I don't care if she tries to block I'll just barge past her.

Last edited:
Can't stand it me always the same wifey too, she walks slow as fuck but barges past people to try get in front then soon as you hit a ramp/stairs she just walks at a snail pace talking up the whole bridge.

Or she will try and make the run across the bridge to catch the next metro at a waddle pace so if you actually trying to run to catch it you can't get past her without bumping her out the way. The first few times I missed the metro because of it now I don't care if she tries to block I'll just barge past her.
Almost as bad as people barging to get on before letting people get off first.

Ram packed this morning like, was on time though.

Felt like hoying this wifey out the way she stormed and pushed in front of me only to start to walk really slow on the bridge holding everyone up the fat fuck! :evil:

There's a few who get off the metro at Longbenton who can't manage to get up the stairs in one go, they pretend to check phones but in reality are just catching their breath on the way to summit, the top step.

I hate when people do this. If i am getting off i push out my elbows a bit to take up more space then just storm off the train taking with me as many people as I can. They will usually end up at least two or three people further back. Small but satisfying victory.
Lifes little victories are satisfying

There's a few who get off the metro at Longbenton who can't manage to get up the stairs in one go, they pretend to check phones but in reality are just catching their breath on the way to summit, the top step.
Its ok, the sweet vending machine is the real target after their downhill descent on the other side

Last edited:

Back