the metro

Not long back when the cables got nicked, the news ran a whole segment on it.

It was practically a step by step guide on how and where to steal cable without getting caught/killed.

I have started using public transport more since i moved jobs, I haven't been delayed or had a train cancelled on me yet. Tubes appear just as busy to me and I haven't seen any noticeable increase in commuters arguing, assaulting each other or the SMB well documented stabbings which happen to everyone in London everyday.

I think this line

"prompting TfL to ask British Transport Police to reinstate “local policing teams”.

might have an awful lot to do with how the figures are reported.

I have started using public transport more since i moved jobs, I haven't been delayed or had a train cancelled on me yet. Tubes appear just as busy to me and I haven't seen any noticeable increase in commuters arguing, assaulting each other or the SMB well documented stabbings which happen to everyone in London everyday.

I think this line

"prompting TfL to ask British Transport Police to reinstate “local policing teams”.

might have an awful lot to do with how the figures are reported.
I just found it amusing in conjunction with your comments on this thread.

I just found it amusing in conjunction with your comments on this thread.

Like I have said, I haven't been delayed or had a train cancelled. I can count on one hand the number of times any of my staff have got to work late because of transport and that is usually because they end up dealing with something off duty. Best of all it's free.
Can't really see where any of the amusing part is but each to their own

Bloke at petrol station says we are about to run out as people are stocking up...shirley you will do less miles in crap weather not more and more will use public transport?

Back