the metro

Was fine today, there's a bloke who gets same Metro as me I call him Mr Metro Apologises as his crack is lifting...

Whenever there is a delay he walks up to anybody that will listen saying "Oh, the Metro Apologises" and complain but he will say it to like 6 different people on the way and on the way back.

Nut him.

Train is stuck with a seized gear box, not a quick fix to get it moving....

Somebody forgot to maintain the lubrication then? :rolleyes:

You have said this before. On that arguement, the government should only invest in London and sod the test of the country. Very selfish.

Do you not want Sunderland to be a better more prosperous city?

The north east to have less cars on the road promoting happier and healthier residents?

An improved Metro would simply take more people more reliably out of Sunderland to Newcastle to shop/eat unfortunately.

Last edited:
Somebody forgot to maintain the lubrication then? :rolleyes:

An improved Metro would simply take more people more reliably out of Sunderland to Newcastle to shop/eat unfortunately.
I disagree. Lots of commuters would use it if there were stops in Houghton/Washington/Doxford international/nissan

Oh I agree with that. It's the problem of where they would use it to go to, in my view.
There could be an element of that, but if Wearside was an easier place to work/network then that on itself could attract businesses and workers.

South of the Tyne has an appalling service compared to north of it. Beyond comparison really.

No Metro's running between Hebburn and South Shields as someone has stolen the overhead cables!

Bairn is on one now but thankfully that won't affect his journey.

Back