the metro

surprised you would ever feel the need to leave the paradise of SR6 by jumping on at Seaburn station to venture onwards through grim world of South tyneside mind...
It makes me appreciate it more and more everyday when I get off at Seaburn metro on the way home.

I'm going to pitch the plot of that new Liam Neeson film 'The Commuter' to Nexus, to make their own version with a few additions, like the film ending after 20 minutes as the metro gets terminated at Heworth due to an overhead line failure.

I'm going to pitch the plot of that new Liam Neeson film 'The Commuter' to Nexus, to make their own version with a few additions, like the film ending after 20 minutes as the metro gets terminated at Heworth due to an overhead line failure.
And a "Falling Down" moment when Go North East refuse to accept metro tickets?

It's a nexus conspiracy to fleece our glorious Tory government to replace 40 year old trains while 10 billion is spent on cross rail to save London commuters 4 minutes

Don’t get me started.....

HS2? Yeah no bother, here’s a blank cheque.... Cross Rail 2? Of course what number you want on the cheque? A new fleet of trains? Errr...don’t know like, hmmm well err.....

Don’t get me started.....

HS2? Yeah no bother, here’s a blank cheque.... Cross Rail 2? Of course what number you want on the cheque? A new fleet of trains? Errr...don’t know like, hmmm well err.....

It's all about return on investment, upgrade the metro and get people to the job centre quicker or invest in cross rail and reap the rewards of millions back into the coffers

It's all about return on investment, upgrade the metro and get people to the job centre quicker or invest in cross rail and reap the rewards of millions back into the coffers
You have said this before. On that arguement, the government should only invest in London and sod the test of the country. Very selfish.

Do you not want Sunderland to be a better more prosperous city?

The north east to have less cars on the road promoting happier and healthier residents?

Was fine today, there's a bloke who gets same Metro as me I call him Mr Metro Apologises as his crack is lifting...

Whenever there is a delay he walks up to anybody that will listen saying "Oh, the Metro Apologises" and complain but he will say it to like 6 different people on the way and on the way back.

Was fine today, there's a bloke who gets same Metro as me I call him Mr Metro Apologises as his crack is lifting...

Whenever there is a delay he walks up to anybody that will listen saying "Oh, the Metro Apologises" and complain but he will say it to like 6 different people on the way and on the way back.
You not asked him to go for a few pints, he sounds a right laugh? :lol:

:cry:

Back