The men who stare at cars

Proper irritating the way charver lads look at cars as they drive past like they're trying to stare the driver out or intimidate the car.
Always got their mouths wide open as well with a vacant expression on their face "wewwww here look at this car"
Abolute weapons.
Move out of Noocarsel . :D Only jerkin . We live in the middle of nowhere and there's a daft **** who lives a couple of miles away does that .

Proper irritating the way charver lads look at cars as they drive past like they're trying to stare the driver out or intimidate the car.
Always got their mouths wide open as well with a vacant expression on their face "wewwww here look at this car"
Abolute weapons.
That's what happens when you indulge in a bit of dogging.

Is it not a case of someone seeing a car and thinking it might be someone they know, you can't really see into a cars windscreen until it's really close depending on the reflection

Do you stare at them back giving them a gadgie look?

Yes. Sadly, I get drawn into this petty conflict that lasts a few seconds.

Is it not a case of someone seeing a car and thinking it might be someone they know, you can't really see into a cars windscreen until it's really close depending on the reflection

They do it to every car. I've observed these specimens when on foot.
Some of these morons even turn round as a car approaches from behind to look at it then turn their body to keep facing the car

Not really bothered about that sort of thing, it’s when they revert to their default habit of tailgating you that pisses me off, especially when I’ve got the bairn in the back.

Not really bothered about that sort of thing, it’s when they revert to their default habit of tailgating you that pisses me off, especially when I’ve got the bairn in the back.

Leave a bigger distance in front of you, that way you can stop slowly rather than slamming the brakes on, meaning the one behind you has to stop slowly as well, avoiding a collision

Yes. Sadly, I get drawn into this petty conflict that lasts a few seconds.

They do it to every car. I've observed these specimens when on foot.
Some of these morons even turn round as a car approaches from behind to look at it then turn their body to keep facing the car
Same. Quite fun actually.

Abolute weapons.
What’s the car in question.

Back