The McGeady Spin.

He is incredibly talented
That’s why we miss him so much when he’s not playing
He’s the one player that create something from nothing , can produce that bit of magic no-one in this division can

He is incredibly talented....for this division.

But he's a nobody in the top flight, his level of skill isn't good enough to atone for his lack of effort in the big leagues.

Not a critcrit of him, he's our best player by a million miles. probably the best in the league. He's just not a top flight player. Hardly a controversial opinion I'd have thought .

But he's a nobody in the top flight, his level of skill isn't good enough to atone for his lack of effort in the big leagues.

Not a critcrit of him, he's our best player by a million miles. probably the best in the league. He's just not a top flight player. Hardly a controversial opinion I'd have thought .
He was in his prime, not anymore

Not controversial
All about opinions
I’d have thought you’d be the first to recognise that
:lol:

Always think of him as a Jason Koumas type.

Koumas had shitloads if natural ability, ags of it, and everyone always thought he'd be a top player. But there's more to being a top player than fancy tricks and he was f***ing bone idle, and as such never was more than a bit part PL player.

McGeady is the same - skillful, handy but not good enough to me make up for the fact he doesn't put in much of a shift.
He seems to have put more of a shift in this season than any previous he said himself he was lazy when it came to making runs into the box and scoring goals, would have had a better career if he put a shift in earlier in his career he's been a bit of wasted talent in a way.

Back