The match in Benidorm.

You’ve got a nerve coming on here telling us that you are in Benidorm, your probably wearing a singlet with the word Relax emblazoned on the front with tight fitting emerald green satin adidas shorts and flip flops, your sort make me sick. We have to work you know for a living, spose your sitting poolside sipping on a sangria with one of those paper umbrellas in the glass surrounded by busty local chicks in skimpy bikinis... pathetic

You’ve got a nerve coming on here telling us that you are in Benidorm, your probably wearing a singlet with the word Relax emblazoned on the front with tight fitting emerald green satin adidas shorts and flip flops, your sort make me sick. We have to work you know for a living, spose your sitting poolside sipping on a sangria with one of those paper umbrellas in the glass surrounded by busty local chicks in skimpy bikinis... pathetic

I'm not just in Beni. I actually live here so what you're describing is my life, 24-7, 365. 😎

Oh, and I work for a living. Ten hours a week.

😎

Jealous much, back to school with you.

It’s getting into “Blue Rinser” season now mate
The OP is into over 65s on the quiet.🤪

Last edited:
Few MLF from Ferret Hill over there this weekend, hopefully they pop in.

If you can let them knaa it's on, in case they don't see it on here. 😎
there's a good sport bar where you can sit in the pool watching the game

trouble is everyone shits in the pool

The Marina? They put the day's biggest game on, though. Ours probably isn't it.
Think I might have to put it on across the road in white horse instead. It's directly opposite. You can't miss it, if you're coming down.
Think I might have to put it on across the road in white horse instead. It's directly opposite. You can't miss it, if you're coming down.

Last edited:
I'll be putting the match on in The Plaza on Saturday if anybody is over here and wants to see it.

I've had a message about it already from a group who are over so I thought I might as well put it on on there cos they've got decent sized screens.

Hopefully get a few in. 😎

Are you showing the game in Benidorm tonight? Or do you know anywhere that is? Two channels are televising it. ESPN+ and BEIN Sports 10

Are you showing the game in Benidorm tonight? Or do you know anywhere that is? Two channels are televising it. ESPN+ and BEIN Sports 10

I would usually sort it mate, but I'm ill at the minute. Go into The Plaza, ask for Damian and tell him I said to put it on. They have loads of screens in there, they'll be able to put it on at least one.

Empty your inbox.

Last edited:
I would usually sort it mate, but I'm ill at the minute. Go into The Plaza, ask for Damian and tell him I said to put it on. They have loads of screens in there, they'll be able to put it on at least one.

Empty your inbox.

Where is the Plaza? I visit Benidorm quite a bit but not sure i have been in there. A group of us (27) are over on 9th Nov so will be looking for somewhere that will show our game.

Where is the Plaza? I visit Benidorm quite a bit but not sure i have been in there. A group of us (27) are over on 9th Nov so will be looking for somewhere that will show our game.

Vincent's Triangle, just up the hill from Lavante Rincon. You have three bars all owned by the same owner. White Horse, Plaza and The Triangle.
Message me just before the 9th.

Back