The Masons

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5265

Does anyone still join the Masons?

I'm very curious to know if the Masons are still a thing. Obviously I'm a lass so it's by design telling me to fuck off. Relying on the overwhelming maleness of the SMB to give me some good intel here.

Be interesting to see if covid restrictions speed up their decline. Never needed an excuse to have a night out without my missus mesell like:);)

FIL, BIL and SIL were all members but didnt especially interest me.

Round table and rotary fellas seemed to have more fun

There's a thread on this, started not so long back - but I can't be arsed to find it. There's masons on that saying they're all now inclusive bunny huggers, so masonettes are welcome.

I'm very curious to know if the Masons are still a thing.

Obviously I'm a lass so it's by design telling me to fuck off🙄.

Relying on the overwhelming maleness of the SMB to give me some good intel here.

Since 1908

Got a few friends that are masons. Think they like a bit of a get together, do a bit for charity, have a bit play with their staffs and sword. They seem happy enough.

(Pretty certain there was a sword last time I went, but I was a bit drunk)

I'm very curious to know if the Masons are still a thing. Obviously I'm a lass so it's by design telling me to fuck off. Relying on the overwhelming maleness of the SMB to give me some good intel here.
Still a thing, my dad was grand fubar of his for two years. If you read the book of stuff it's quasi religious clap trap.
It was very good for him, gave him a sense of belonging I think.
He looked a tit in his pinny and gloves mind, probably why he never asked me to join.

Been offered a job and invited to join them by the same bloke in the same conversation. I was interested but the lodge was in Sunderland and I couldn’t be arsed making the trip every time.

Back