The Mandalorian.

I thought this weeks was a better episode, especially the Slave 1 bits.

"Fire in the hole" though.....really.

Couple of queries (hopefully wont spoil anything). Why was Fett looking for his armour in the pit? He escaped wearing it. And why was Roid Rage Chewie kicking off in the bar for no reason?

I thought this weeks was a better episode, especially the Slave 1 bits.

"Fire in the hole" though.....really.

Couple of queries (hopefully wont spoil anything). Why was Fett looking for his armour in the pit? He escaped wearing it. And why was Roid Rage Chewie kicking off in the bar for no reason?
1) At the beginning he collapses after climbing out the pit. Jawas nick all his gear and hop in their sand crawler while he’s out cold leaving him in his onesie. He didn’t know where his armour was so the script makes him think the Sarlaac ate it. Weak as piss I know.

2) Just a way of setting him up to join Boba Fett. If Boba had walked up to him normally and asked him to join his gang chances are he’d have said Gnnnngrrrwawa (Wookie for Fuck Right Off)

Last edited:
Love all the little easter eggs in this weeks.
The mechanic’s little droid BD-1 is from the Jedi Fallen Order video game from a year or 2 ago.

Last edited:
I’ve tried to watch TBOBF three times now.

i think it’s f***ing shite.

My favourite extra, on my favourite planet, and I just cannot get into it. Mixing prequel fellas that are never going to be that character doesn’t help imo.
The main reason I liked this episode was it more of a bonus feature of The Mandalorian than another dilution of BF. The bloke was hard as nails in Empire Strikes back.

If things keep going that way they are in TBOBF he’s going to end up like Matthew Corbett in the Sooty show which is an absolute travesty.

I’m still waiting for Favreau to reply to my email about impaling the cyber kids outside the palace gates and a 10-page torture scene for the Mayor’s assistant.

Last edited:
I got about 15 minutes into episode 2 when that ridiculous red bloke from the Mayor's office turned up again and I don't think I can bring meself to watch any more. Absolute shite.
I’ve tried to watch TBOBF three times now.

i think it’s f***ing shite.

My favourite extra, on my favourite planet, and I just cannot get into it. Mixing prequel fellas that are never going to be that character doesn’t help imo.
It's awful. Hideous acting. Corny American shit.

Last edited:
I got about 15 minutes into episode 2 when that ridiculous red bloke from the Mayor's office turned up again and I don't think I can bring meself to watch any more. Absolute shite.

It's awful. Hideous acting. Corny American shit.
I like The Mandalorian, granted there's things I would improve but it's a billion times better than this.

IMO, this is Star Wars made for the Prequel fans.

Back