The Mandalorian.

Not sure I was happy with Grogu's backstory.

I also think the Ahsoka V Thrawn will be tied in with her own series.

I know, I felt the same, didn’t quite seem right. I started to suspect he might be a clone. But then I read this...

The Child is a member of the same alien species as the Star Wars character Yoda. He is 50 years old during the events of The Mandalorian, but still appears to be an infant because of the pace at which that species matures

I know, I felt the same, didn’t quite seem right. I started to suspect he might be a clone. But then I read this...

The Child is a member of the same alien species as the Star Wars character Yoda. He is 50 years old during the events of The Mandalorian, but still appears to be an infant because of the pace at which that species matures

I think it would of been better if it was left with him having natural feel for the force.

It's going to be interesting to see how the write him out of the last trilogy.

Not sure I was happy with Grogu's backstory.

I also think the Ahsoka V Thrawn will be tied in with her own series.

My first thought was if he's been a Padawan........he'll know how to use a lightsaber.......

I predict Grogu's getting killed off in the end, in order to create Snoke and a clone of Palpatine.

My first thought was if he's been a Padawan........he'll know how to use a lightsaber.......

I predict Grogu's getting killed off in the end, in order to create Snoke and a clone of Palpatine.
The thing is, given the life span of his species he could be 50-60 and still a relative toddler.

Seems to me they've got the pacing way off then. Yoda is an old as fuck 900... the way Grogu is maturing would suggest Yoda should be a sprightly 18 year old gannin out on the lash.
I think it would of been better if it was left with him having natural feel for the force.

Gans to mount Jedi n turns his back on it all in favour of gannin bounty hunting with his da.

Last edited:

Shouldn't be a problem seeing as how that Ahsoka wife never gets a mention anywhere.

Some of the universe stuff outside of the films is just fuckin' stupid really like.
The thing is, given the life span of his species he could be 50-60 and still a relative toddler.
Disagree. Yoda was an old 900. Should be more like a 5 year old.

Last edited:
Another good episode. Nice to see Slave 1 again. Always thought it was a lot cooler than the Falcon.

Agree with @Dogbark - how on earth did the Empire get stuck with dogshite like Stormtroopers, what happened to the far superior clones that managed to taken down majority of the Jedi?

I am not up on my Star Wars canon history, so clueles....

Back