The Mandalorian.

H’way man, where have you been! :lol: Did you know he directed Iron Man I & II too?
he's obviously gone under the radar somewhat, to some. his cv is pretty impressive, and well embedded in the disney studio (jungle book\lion king et al)... the one that surprised me, was that he directed the perennial christmas favourite, Elf! :lol:

Nope. To be fair to me ive only recently got into all of the Avengers films in last year so this time last year I wasnt even aware of his existence. Still though.. thats blown my mind😂

My wife was amazed recently while watching an episode of Friends and she only realised that he was Monica’s boyfriend- the one who wanted to become the ultimate cage fighting champion! :lol:

Quite a good episode story wise. Rosario Dawson was an interesting choice to play Ahsoka Tano, but played her well. Nice name drop of a certain enigmatic fan favourite, which leads to wonder if this ties into the ending of Rebels?
I can now say I've met someone from the show :cool:

Dawson or Biehn?

Last edited:
Quite a good episode story wise. Rosario Dawson was an interesting choice to play Ahsoka Tano, but played her well. Nice name drop of a certain enigmatic fan favourite, which leads to wonder if this ties into the ending of Rebels?

Dawson or Biehn?

Biehn. He was at a comic con a few years back. Lovely fella, manages to be both unnervingly intense and a bit spacey at the same time.

Biehn. He was at a comic con a few years back. Lovely fella, manages to be both unnervingly intense and a bit spacey at the same time.

I met him too at a Comic Con in Belfast about six years ago, like you said really nice bloke. Wife‘s heart was a bit of a flutter as we came away because she thought he had quite an intense stare. :lol:

John Favreau will forever be the arsehole husband of the smokingly hot Jamie Lee Pressley in I Love You, Man
He’s done some quality producer stuff tho
Edit: Jaime Pressly

Last edited:
Because of my love for Nordic Noir & all things Danish... and a nice link to the canons previous actors, I hope they choose the fella who voices him in the animation series - lars mikkelsen (Galen Erso’s irl brother).

I thought the same too. Mind you I have been listening to the Thrawn series audiobooks (Thrawn Trilogy and Ascendency) on Audible and Marc Thompson does his voice really well.

Not sure I was happy with Grogu's backstory.

I also think the Ahsoka V Thrawn will be tied in with her own series.

Back