The Mandalorian.

Any Star Wars experts able to explain what's been puzzling me. This is set after return of the jedi, Yoda had a massive part to play in the rise of the rebel alliance and the destruction of the Empire and yet no one seems to recognise the child as being the same species.

Any Star Wars experts able to explain what's been puzzling me. This is set after return of the jedi, Yoda had a massive part to play in the rise of the rebel alliance and the destruction of the Empire and yet no one seems to recognise the child as being the same species.

Nobody but Luke and R2 saw Yoda in the original trilogy, so the last time he was seen in public was twenty years before that when he went into exile. We don't really know how many of Yoda's species were knocking about, the most we ever saw was 2 in The Phantom Menace. It seems unlikely it would be Yoda's child though given its age. Born twenty five-ish years before the prequels. We're also at the arse end of the Outer Rim at the minute too I suppose.

Nobody but Luke and R2 saw Yoda in the original trilogy, so the last time he was seen in public was twenty years before that when he went into exile. We don't really know how many of Yoda's species were knocking about, the most we ever saw was 2 in The Phantom Menace. It seems unlikely it would be Yoda's child though given its age. Born twenty five-ish years before the prequels. We're also at the arse end of the Outer Rim at the minute too I suppose.
Cheers. Don't think the Child is a direct descendant but is obviously the same species.

Last edited:

Someone did which resulted in the Mandalorian being hired to go & get it.

Its literally the same actor from Attack of the Clones and they spent the entire episode around his armour :lol:

Temuera Morrison appearing at the end of The Marshal episode has the fans buzzing.

In the Attack of the Clones we see a young Boba Fett with his father Janga Fett.
Temuera Morrison played the role of Janga Fett. As a clone, grownup Boba would be expected to look like Janga.

Last edited:
the absolute give away should anyone wonder who its meant to be.

Not necessarily. As Jango Fett was the template for all the clones, it could be Captain Rex, which would fit with Ashoka Tano who we know is in this series and possibly she coud have been with Ben Kenobi on Tatooine.

Not necessarily. As Jango Fett was the template for all the clones, it could be Captain Rex, which would fit with Ashoka Tano who we know is in this series and possibly she coud have been with Ben Kenobi on Tatooine.
Fair point well made, would be leftfield and the whole getting that iconic armour back is a diversion... kudos for the spot...

Back