The Mandalorian.

Baby Yoda basically saying “Oh F*ck!” And closes his hatch:lol:
I hope that is not a sign that they try to be too cute with it. Looks like it is going to continue the darker story lines. I did wonder if after the success of the first they would try to go politically correct, balanced and family with this.

I hope that is not a sign that they try to be too cute with it. Looks like it is going to continue the darker story lines. I did wonder if after the success of the first they would try to go politically correct, balanced and family with this.

my biggest worry is the word “Jedi” - I want Star Wars that has fuck all to do with them robey knackers

Hoth.

Hopefully Kathleen Kennedy has kept her grubby mitts off it. I started worrying the second I saw her involved in the 'making of' documentary.

the fount of all knowledge in this household - the bairn - reckons its probably ilum...
Hopefully Kathleen Kennedy has kept her grubby mitts off it. I started worrying the second I saw her involved in the 'making of' documentary.
to be fair, she was hands off on those gallery episodes - for me dave filoni seems to be all over it and he sounded like he really *got* what the star wars of the 70s was about.

Last edited:
the fount of all knowledge in this household - the bairn - reckons its probably ilum...

to be fair, she was hands off on those gallery episodes - for me dave filoni seems to be all over it and he sounded like he really *got* what the star wars of the 70s was about.
I said "Is that Hoth ?" and the bairn said "No it's Ilum, the place where Jedi children would get the crystals for their Lightsabers"............so there endeth the lesson, my bairn knows way more about Star Wars than anyone I've ever met :cool:
Looks decent that....
I like how his ship looks a bit battered, gives it character, a bit like the Falcon...
Me and the bairn cant wait, we love the Mandalorian :cool:.

Last edited:
Last edited:
disney+

nothing to do with the skywalker arc (free of all the toxic fanboi's) - stylistic very much like the original... episodes have a feel of 80s us tv saturday night shows... me & the bairn really enjoyed it.
I thought it was new film when I first seen that trailer tonight 😂. As a kid who seen empire strikes back and return of the Jedi at the flea pit in washinhton I nearly pissed myself with excitement, boba fett was the coolest Star Wars figure to collect

disney+

nothing to do with the skywalker arc (free of all the toxic fanboi's) - stylistic very much like the original... episodes have a feel of 80s us tv saturday night shows... me & the bairn really enjoyed it.
It's great, cant believe Pete from Friends is the dude who created it :lol:

Back