The Mandalorian.

probably why, from a style point of view it looks good.

didnt realise the writers behind rogue one were so involved, the addition of saul guerrero looks good as he seems to have had quite the life from what little rogue one offered.
Saw

probably why, from a style point of view it looks good.

didnt realise the writers behind rogue one were so involved, the addition of saul guerrero looks good as he seems to have had quite the life from what little rogue one offered.
Tony Gilroy being in charge of it means it’s going to be head and shoulders above the other ones.

style wise, i look the look of this...

Looks good that and looks like it has a good cast too.

Looks like we are getting an Imperial Irma Grese too. Hope they make her a proper baddie and not one with a 'heart'

And for anyone interested, Disney have put a documentary out on ILM, Lucas' special effects studio. Love owt like that me when they used models and miniatures before CGI took over

And for anyone interested, Disney have put a documentary out on ILM, Lucas' special effects studio. Love owt like that me when they used models and miniatures before CGI took over
Was gonna watch this at the weekend, any good?
Tony Gilroy being in charge of it means it’s going to be head and shoulders above the other ones.
Was he the guy who came in and fixed rogue one?

Back