The Mandalorian.

Same here to a lesser degree…

Wtf is Skelton Crew…

sooo…

“It’s the story about a group of kids, about 10 years old, from a tiny little planet who accidentally get lost in the Star Wars galaxy,” Watts told the crowd. “It’s the story of their journey trying to find their way home.”

“It stars four kids, but it is not a kid’s show,” Ford added. As reported earlier, inside Lucasfilm the show is being described as a galactic version of The Goonies crossed with Stranger Things.

Skeleton Crew will takes place after the fall of the Empire in the same post-Return of the Jedi part of the chronology as The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett and the upcoming Ahsoka series. (Vanity Fair)

An extended series version of the Willow sequel gets the holiday season slot - Warwick Davis stars.

I never saw the original movie, much kop?

Hmmm… galactic goonies + stranger things. guess you don’t have to buy into every standalone series.
I can't remember much about Willow, if I watched it I watched it near release back in the 80s and my memory from back then is a tad sketchy :lol:

Watched both episodes of Obi Wan and it was bang average.

Sick if celebs getting small roles when they can't act for 💩

I found a fair bit of the acting really poor.

Fingers crossed it is a grower.
Only six episodes so needs to grow fast! :)

The book of fett was almost in two parts, the slow first half & exciting second half. I’m sure Disney have been accused of keeping series pegged back till the finale episodes.

Back