The Mandalorian.

Finally, the Star Wars sequel I wanted - The Return of the Jawas.

Enjoyed episode 1. Episode 2 was terrific. Loads of references to the original Star Wars, and very smartly done. The Jawa sequences were hugely enjoyable.

Oh, and Werner Herzog's in it - therefore it's already brilliant.

Seen both episodes and this is amazing, way better than the last 3 fillums a western set in the Star Wars universe, the music score is amazing and it looks fantastic. It’s a simple rip roaring adventure like the first three movies, easy to follow none of that politics bollix

Can’t wait for the rest, I do feel Disney have released this because the next Star Wars movie the rise of skywalker is gonna be a big pile of poo, considering it’s the last of the nine movies

Rumours are it’s gonna suck shame really the mouse has a lot to answer for.

I anly found out mesell last week like.
So it starts streaming on November 12th, but anly in the US, as the new Disney thingy doesn't start over here 'til 2020.

Don't think I'm interested in a Disney streaming service like.
I have the Disney thing, bundled it together with my Hulu and ESPN access. Some cracking films on here.

So far halfway through episode 2 and I am not totally sold on this Mandalorian to be honest... I know people are going ape shit for it over here but its just ok at the moment.

in theory this should be why it might work, being detached from the skywalker arc allows it room to expand its own right.

is it a poor series, or a poor star wars story?
Bit of both id say, it looks good and the effects are great as you’d expect from Star Wars but the plot and story so far is really dire.

Finally, the Star Wars sequel I wanted - The Return of the Jawas.

Enjoyed episode 1. Episode 2 was terrific. Loads of references to the original Star Wars, and very smartly done. The Jawa sequences were hugely enjoyable.

Oh, and Werner Herzog's in it - therefore it's already brilliant.
and Carl Weather... apollo finally get into space ;)

shows been good
and has big potential

Gina Carano is a terrible actress mind. Last episode was a bit A-Team, still enjoyed it like. When Disney roll out the "Baby Yoda" merchandise they will make an absolute killing.

Few things I didn't like in the first episode (annoying blue fella, baby Yoda felt like a gimmick, heavy on the Star Wars references) but every episode gets better. Baby Yoda could've been awful but they've managed to make him good crack.

Introducing a female character who isn't Rose Marie Tran was also a good move.

Its not as great as the fanboys say but I'd give it a 7 going on 8 out of ten of it keeps improving.

Dunno how anyone can watch it and say it’s rubbish. So far, it’s probably the third best thing in the SE canon, after SW and ESB. Action, comedy and sufficient nods to SW to excite the inner geek.

Is anyone else watching it on kodi? I paused Ep 1 and when I came back it was a completely different programme. Same thing happened on about 4 other streams. Weird.

Back