The Mandalorian.

Well that 'yoof' gang was the worst thing I've seen in Star Wars even worse than space flying Leia and Luke milking a slug!!! And as for those chrome speeder bikes, they looked like something off Back to the Future 2.

Rancors are loving creatures and make great pets too!!!! Jesus wept.

Laughable in a very poor episode
I’ve enjoyed the series so far, but that gang was just laughable.

I’ve enjoyed the series so far, but that gang was just laughable.
Me too on the whole. That's what makes it so frustrating as it seemed to be building up to something good, especially with the wookie bounty hunter .

It just seems so lazy at times though especially with the human characters which look as if they belong on a totally different programme. I mean even John Travolta's singing gang on Grease look more menacing than that Youth of Mos Espa gang. And as for the cockney lad calling Fett 'mate'. They may as well get the Reverend Wraith on the next episode telling Fett "I knew Darth Vader yer knaaa"

Well that 'yoof' gang was the worst thing I've seen in Star Wars even worse than space flying Leia and Luke milking a slug!!! And as for those chrome speeder bikes, they looked like something off Back to the Future 2.

Friend of mine pointed out that the Rancor trainer in Jedi was genuinely upset when it was killed. Maybe that's why.

I thought the bloke on the yellow bike looked like Peter Davison's Dr. Who.
And as for the cockney lad calling Fett 'mate'.

That's yer man from Peaky Blinders

The end of the chase was reminiscent of BTTF too when he skidded into the fruit cart I instantly thought of biff and the manure truck.

I enjoyed the 3rd episode, although the chase scene is the worst thing they’ve done since it went to TV. Suspect it demonstrates the limitations they have with the ‘void’ & LA back-lot.

Just gave it a second go…

Nah, they have dropped a clanger with the gang. I didn’t even spot the first time that the bikes even have the mirrors on them like Vespas 😩 It reminds me of those old Family Guy Star Wars episodes, pure parody.

Watched the first on last night. Was alright seeing how he got out of the Sarlacc Pit and his armour stolen, but I wasn't overly enamoured with it. Bit crap to be honest. And some bad acting - particularly from that fella from the Mayor's office. Like a bad extra from Star Trek The Next Generation... which was also shite.

Watched the first on last night. Was alright seeing how he got out of the Sarlacc Pit and his armour stolen, but I wasn't overly enamoured with it. Bit crap to be honest. And some bad acting - particularly from that fella from the Mayor's office. Like a bad extra from Star Trek The Next Generation... which was also shite.
The panto/CBeebies acting really messes with the “space western” feel. It was bad enough in Mando but it’s worse in this.
Edit:
Saw the latest one this morning.
I hate these cyber-bairns. They’re called “The Mods” apparently. Haway Disney.

iirc Darth Vader’s robot body was created at great expense using Sith technology.

Now you can pop into a tattoo parlour and get kitted out for a bag of coin?

Kitchen scene: “I will contact the rat catcher”. Maybe they could put that pointy eared toy out its misery. More Disney shite.

Things picked up when he got Slave 1 (“Firespray”) back.

Felt bad for the Sarlaac. A fleshy pit that drags you in and digests you slowly for the rest of your life. Goodbye clopper metaphor 😿

Last edited:
The panto/CBeebies acting really messes with the “space western” feel. It was bad enough in Mando but it’s worse in this.
Edit:
Saw the latest one this morning.
I hate these cyber-bairns. They’re called “The Mods” apparently. Haway Disney.

iirc Darth Vader’s robot body was created at great expense using Sith technology.

Now you can pop into a tattoo parlour and get kitted out for a bag of coin?

Kitchen scene: “I will contact the rat catcher”. Maybe they could put that pointy eared toy out its misery. More Disney shite.

Things picked up when he got Slave 1 (“Firespray”) back.

Felt bad for the Sarlaac. A fleshy pit that drags you in and digests you slowly for the rest of your life. Goodbye clopper metaphor 😿
Far more enjoyable than last week's train wreck. Pleased the Mod Squad didn't feature but I agree with you, it's irritating that the cybernetics are being fitted by a the equivalent of a tattooist when Luke and Vader required a medical droid(s). Fennec Shand had catastrophic injuries and she was fixed up nee bother by your man just like that.

Did you hear The Mandalorian theme at the end when Boba and Fennec were discussing hired muscle? I reckon he's going to make an appearence

Enjoyed the connections between the series. Guessing this will continue to an even higher level in Chapter 5.

This is a spoiler prediction for upcoming chapters of Book of Boba Fett, so do not click on this unless you are sure you want to proceed.
Han Solo ... and ...
Qi'ra (Emilia Clarke) as the power behind the Pykes syndicate.

Enjoyed the connections between the series. Guessing this will continue to an even higher level in Chapter 5.

This is a spoiler prediction for upcoming chapters of Book of Boba Fett, so do not click on this unless you are sure you want to proceed.
Han Solo ... and ...
Qi'ra (Emilia Clarke) as the power behind the Pykes syndicate.
Defo think Qi'ra will show up, it's that Crimson Dawn innit. Not sure about Han though, Alden Errenreich you think?

Back