The Mandalorian.

Enjoying it. Something the whole family sit together and watch.
Has a stormtrooper ever shot anyone? You would think in their basic training they would learn to aim a gun. They're like evil will grigg.
They like to run aimlessly into laser fire too and rather than shoot someone unawares they like to announce their arrival with a shouted “They’re here!”
I was telling my mate he should watch it the other day as he was a fan of the original films too. Actually said to him: “And the Stormtroopers still can’t shoot straight”

Has a stormtrooper ever shot anyone? You would think in their basic training they would learn to aim a gun. They're like evil will grigg.
Its annoying how theyre so shite. Thay do manage to shoot the mandolorian though, so it seems that the only thing that thay can hit is someone in armour that their blaster is impervious to!

Its annoying how theyre so shite. Thay do manage to shoot the mandolorian though, so it seems that the only thing that thay can hit is someone in armour that their blaster is impervious to!

After watching Clone Wars series, it baffled me how the Empire had such a inferior army compared to the clone troopers. Turns out (if I read it right) that the DNA used to provide the clones eventually became too degraded to be used and the Emperor had to start looking at other means of keeping a fighting force. I think it was also mentioned in Rebels that the surviving Clone Troopers were eventually decommissioned(?)

And typically when one transfers from Empire FC to to Rebels United they go onto win the Galactic Golden Gun for their shooting prowess and ruining their old teams plan

After watching Clone Wars series, it baffled me how the Empire had such a inferior army compared to the clone troopers. Turns out (if I read it right) that the DNA used to provide the clones eventually became too degraded to be used and the Emperor had to start looking at other means of keeping a fighting force. I think it was also mentioned in Rebels that the surviving Clone Troopers were eventually decommissioned(?)
And Obi Wan Kenobi was either tripping, senile or being sarcastic when he said "only stormtroopers are this accurate..." that they can hit the side of them rolling barn things the Jawa's drive from point blank range?
That should read "...that is impervious to their blasters" obvoliously.

Last edited:
And Obi Wan Kenobi was either tripping, senile or being sarcastic when he said "only stormtroopers are this accurate..." that they can hit the side of them rolling barn things the Jawa's drive from point blank range?

Read something recently that it may not have been stormtroopers that took out the Jawas and Owen & Beru Lars but may have been done by Boba Fett....

That should read "...that is impervious to their blasters" obvoliously.
Sandcrawler iirc

Read something recently that it may not have been stormtroopers that took out the Jawas and Owen & Beru Lars but may have been done by Boba Fett....
I read the heir to the empire trilogy when I was about 14 and thought that it was excellent. Read a few more and they were crap so gave up on them.

Mostly second rate writers who would never be read by anyone if not for the star Wars name.

I read the heir to the empire trilogy when I was about 14 and thought that it was excellent. Read a few more and they were crap so gave up on them.

Mostly second rate writers who would never be read by anyone if not for the star Wars name.

Havent actually read many of the legacy stuff, it was just something I happened to see pop up on Pinterest. Tried reading one of the Thrawn novels, but gave up after couple chapters.

Why do they wear armour? it stops nowt

Just finished the last episode, top class ending like.
Really enjoyed the feel of the whole show, a few daft bits but overall excellent

Last edited:
Aye was telling the bairn about it tonight, is there a new series of the mandalorian coming this year anarl?.
I think Pedro has been cast as the lead in "the last of us" TV show so perhaps it's up in the air for now ?
As I understand it, mando won’t appear again till December 2022 at the very earliest - I think it’ll be 23 or 24… don’t know when disney plan to ‘drop’ the cassian or obi one series but they’re both ‘in the can’.
Grogu will be about 75 years old then, hopefully still cute as a button 🤗
Don’t think you’ll see him anytime soon, he’s off with Luke now.

Back