The Mandalorian.

Yeah think it was meant to be anytime now then put to early 2024 now saying late 2024, recommend giving Andor another go, I was ready to jack that one in after 3 episodes but it turned out superb and season 2 is highly anticipated

Yeah think it was meant to be anytime now then put to early 2024 now saying late 2024, recommend giving Andor another go, I was ready to jack that one in after 3 episodes but it turned out superb and season 2 is highly anticipated
i'll give it another whirl, doesnt look like there'll be much else to watch anytime soon. :lol:

problem i've got with andor, im not a massive fan of diego luna & the cassian character is not inspiring - just shoot the fcuker and be done... :lol:

is it worth a watch? i've not bothered with the previous two, never gelled with the star wars animation series for some reason.
It seems very highly rated by those who watch, like you i struggle to buy into the animation so aren’t even going to attempt this until I’ve got all the way through rebels and clone wars which has been years in the making, love to know all the stories but just wish they’d stick everything in live action!

Back