The Maguire substitution

You haven't offered 1 single idea of what you could tell a 30 year old player before he comes on to improve his performance. It was simply ridiculous.

He could have been given any instructions verbally in half a minute.

I cant tell you what the manager wants him to do and wasn't privy to the conversation but I presume he wasn't asking him which version of desert boot he prefers on asos before he places his order.

His age is irrelevant. At what age is a manager not allowed to tell you what he wants you to do when you play?

[UOTE="West_Winger, post: 30443562, member: 41995"]
We’re going to be lucky to make the playoffs with him in charge. Simple as that.
[/QUOTE]
We're simply not that good.... And have no devine right to beat anyone

I cant tell you what the manager wants him to do and wasn't privy to the conversation but I presume he wasn't asking him which version of desert boot he prefers on asos before he places his order.

His age is irrelevant. At what age is a manager not allowed to tell you what he wants you to do when you play?

Ross wasn't talking to him. It was one of his staff going through patronising shit on an ipad.

See you are complaining he doesn't give instruction and Keith is complaining he does.

I agree with the other stuff both of you said though.
I'm near the back of the east stand so I may be at a disadvantage. He seems so passive though, no pointing or gesticulating let's just say he's no klopp. Opposition managers seem so much more animated and fighting for their team from the touch line. Football is a passionate game, surely players will respond better to an animated manager than a statuesque one.

I'm near the back of the east stand so I may be at a disadvantage. He seems so passive though, no pointing or gesticulating let's just say he's no klopp. Opposition managers seem so much more animated and fighting for their team from the touch line. Football is a passionate game, surely players will respond better to an animated manager than a statuesque one.

Stuff like that doesn't bother me tbh. I'm more bothered about how the team is set up and why we make poor sides look so good. I don't think all the shouting and jumping on the touchline (or not) is really going to affect that.

Stuff like that doesn't bother me tbh. I'm more bothered about how the team is set up and why we make poor sides look so good. I don't think all the shouting and jumping on the touchline (or not) is really going to affect that.
So excuse me if I've missed the fact that you think that Ross is struggling too.

Back