The Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another merged thread, let's see how long this one can be stuck to. It's the only way it should be.

Every game is a cup final when your everyone's second team, pressure is immense ;)

Shouldn't be, you're getting love from sets of supporters.

I'll take the advice of the professionals in the studio who agreed it wasn't, rather than the bitter lot down the road with more nufc than safc threads :lol:

It was a pen like, but you'd get ten a game if every one was given.

Your goal man, it gets more mental with each watch :lol:

I'll take the advice of the professionals in the studio who agreed it wasn't, rather than the bitter lot down the road with more nufc than safc threads :lol:
Is the rule that's a penalty ?Yes it is and Keith Andrews is as thick as he looks and the bellend Rob Lee wouldn't be biased would he ? Anyway yous beat the ref in the end as he wanted yous to lose with being a Huddersfield fan didn't he

Window lickers

Is the rule that's a penalty ?Yes it is and Keith Andrews is as thick as he looks and the bellend Rob Lee wouldn't be biased would he ? Anyway yous beat the ref in the end as he wanted yous to lose with being a Huddersfield fan didn't he

Window lickers

That's just offensive.

6 times in a row, with some absolute f***ing drubbings thrown in for good measure.....then relegated you. It must kill you lot that we have your eyes out time and time again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Once again, the forced laughter is the give away......

Well I was there and my thoughts are:

It was a penalty when I saw it, it still is having seen it again.
Colback is an utter twat.
The Ref I thought did rather well, getting the big ones right.
Newcastle fans are bellends.
and as much as I hate to say it, Shelvey was was different class. What you don't see on TV is how much ground he covers when not on the ball making himself available. He hardly put a pass wrong all night too.

Granted it didn't end too well but a couple of cup wins, another European Cup final, a couple of European semi finals, wins at Real, Barca, Inter etc. We were the number one ranked team in Europe at one point during his time at Anfield, dark days indeed!
3rd

and as much as I hate to say it, Shelvey was was different class. What you don't see on TV is how much ground he covers when not on the ball making himself available. He hardly put a pass wrong all night too.

To be fair I'm assuming the Colback comment relates to the throw in incident, right? No matter who it was, it was the right thing to do. If someone did that for us, he'd have been praised.
However, he is a tosser anyway :lol:

Result was fair, as we just edged it. They had a soft penalty, we had a fortunate goal. Both 'keepers made a few good saves, both attackers had pretty easy chances they wasted.

I was surprised to see a 40 odd page thread on here about a lower league game like. I've not seen one that size for other teams' games, even if they are the only game on tv that night. ;)

Result was fair, as we just edged it. They had a soft penalty, we had a fortunate goal. Both 'keepers made a few good saves, both attackers had pretty easy chances they wasted.

I was surprised to see a 40 odd page thread on here about a lower league game like. I've not seen one that size for other teams' games, even if they are the only game on tv that night. ;)

Edged it?

19 shots to their 10, away from home. We scored twice, missed 2 sitters, and only conceded to a dodgy penalty.

Less of the Mackem appeasing Fish you big fanny

:lol:

Edged it?

19 shots to their 10, away from home. We scored twice, missed 2 sitters, and only conceded to a dodgy penalty.

Less of the Mackem appeasing Fish you big fanny

Having shots means nowt if they are from distance, flying off target, or piss poor. Both sides carved out one proper good chance each, you got possibly the luckiest goal of all time and the penalty, whilst technically correct, was soft. That leaves your well worked winning goal. So yes, edged it is right.

*Plenty of mags at graft also correctly pointing out that it took a fluke to get you back in it, and had it not been for that, you were never going to score. Once it went to 1-1 the home side looked absolutely rattled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back